British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

All Random Chat Here

Ive been looking for the perfect thread for a while to raise this and i think this is finally the one......new trainers should i go classic white with summer approaching or mix it up and go for a red/burgundy?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Ive been looking for the perfect thread for a while to raise this and i think this is finally the one......new trainers should i go classic white with summer approaching or mix it up and go for a red/burgundy?

Mmmmmmm,, depends on your age really,,,, and type of trainer,,,, cos there is also the leather v canvas debate.    Unless its classic Adidas samba,, cos then suade effect comes into play

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Mmmmmmm,, depends on your age really,,,, and type of trainer,,,, cos there is also the leather v canvas debate.    Unless its classic Adidas samba,, cos then suade effect comes into play

Old enough to know better but young enough not to care lol argh hadn't considered the suede element but feeling non leather might be a wise move throughout the summer to limit hot feet.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Go for an ankle boot style in dayglo colours :)

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Got my new Samba's on Saturday...

They are so cool my 16 year old lad wants to wear them this Saturday night when he's out with his mates...

Dark Blue Suede..B)

Goes with both a darker and lighter shade of jeans..

A great thread this, just what the forum needed...

Well done Zagar Racing...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Never ever go white trainers, unless you are playing tennis :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Got my new Samba's on Saturday...

They are so cool my 16 year old lad wants to wear them this Saturday night when he's out with his mates...

Dark Blue Suede..B)

Goes with both a darker and lighter shade of jeans..

A great thread this, just what the forum needed...

Well done Zagar Racing...

I have to admit that sambas are creeping further and further up the list. Does have to be adidas whatever. Trying to keep them nice and multi purpose as it will be a with jeans and with shorts daily go to shoe.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I have to admit that sambas are creeping further and further up the list. Does have to be adidas whatever. Trying to keep them nice and multi purpose as it will be a with jeans and with shorts daily go to shoe.

Sound advice...

I have a green pair of Gazelles but literally nothing to wear with them....

Hoping someone on this fantastic thread will be able to give me some steer...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Sound advice...

Feel your pain. I have a couple of green t-shirts. Fine across the cooler months but last summer tried to combine with shorts and a no go. Looks terrible with denim and my grey cotton shorts were too smart for them.....who'd be a man.

Very handy thread this though i must agree

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Sound advice...

Socks :unsure:

Obviously anything yellow, brown or even black...steer clear of orange, dayglo reds blues and you should be fine:wink:

Edited by Badge
  • Like 1

I have 4 pairs of samba's,,,,,,in different colours,,,, they are a fantastic looking and comfortable no sock summer/beach trainer.   I do have a trainer fetish,, and currently own 27 Pairs.     Adidas clima cool are also good,,

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I have 4 pairs of samba's,,,,,,in different colours,,,, they are a fantastic looking and comfortable no sock summer/beach trainer.   I do have a trainer fetish,, and currently own 27 Pairs.     Adidas clima cool are also good,,

Name change to trainerman baldy :lol:

• Haha 1

Personally when summer comes along it is out with the sandals for me. And I am so so lucky that my skin is Peril white that I can even wear white socks and nobody notices !!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1