British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

All Random Chat Here

I wear the Old Reebok classics. Although they are a bit hot in the summer, I sometimes chuck them on if popping out on my motorbike. The trouble with canvas ones is that changing gear ruins them.

I was looking at a pair of Munt Jacks for days out with the family though. They look nice, but are dear.

• Haha 2

i do like a no sock trainer BUT they just don't last long enough before the insoles start peeling away. However another nightmare is trainer socks 

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wear the Old Reebok classics. Although they are a bit hot in the summer, I sometimes chuck them on if popping out on my motorbike. The trouble with canvas ones is that changing gear ruins them.

I was looking at a pair of Munt Jacks for days out with the family though. They look nice, but are dear.

When I ride my bike a have a couple of pairs of black leather air max, especially for gear changing 

Just now, Sings4Speedway said:

i do like a no sock trainer BUT they just don't last long enough before the insoles start peeling away. However another nightmare is trainer socks 

I can't do them trainer socks. They always feel like they are falling off my feet .Bloody nightmare. Its Primark regular socks for me, but only in black.

1 minute ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I've never had that problem with the k swiss,,,, and if I did have a lose insole on other makes,, I crank out a few drops of super glue,,, works a treat

After the meeting can we discuss the important issue of which jacket is best for watching speedway in. I realise that jackets are at a higher level than socks and shoes so the OP maybe confused but we won't let that worry us! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

When I ride my bike a have a couple of pairs of black leather air max, especially for gear changing 

I only thought they made canvas. I'll look into it Baldy :t:

I only thought they made canvas. I'll look into it Baldy :t:

Air max 90

2 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

After the meeting can we discuss the important issue of which jacket is best for watching speedway in. I realise that jackets are at a higher level than socks and shoes so the OP maybe confused but we won't let that worry us! 

Mmmmm,,, interesting,,,, I like to watck speedway in a nice t shirt,, and either a superdry or Hollister zipped hoodie,, which one depends on the temperature 

• Haha 1

Are the 90's ok on the feet for few hours while at the speedway Baldy

Oh yeah, i'm a hoody type of bloke as well. I where F&F. Wash well if the meetings messy. Mind you there not in the Hollister class. Black is best imho.

Are the 90's ok on the feet for few hours while at the speedway Baldy

Oh yeah, i'm a hoody type of bloke as well. I where F&F. Wash well if the meetings messy. Mind you there not in the Hollister class. Black is best imho.

Lovely and comfortable,,, and looking cool,,,,,, just google black leather air max 90.

37 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

Definitely a hoodie, possibly carry a pacamac in case of rain:party:

Is this match on tv ?