British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

All Random Chat Here

adidas stan smiths.....worth the prestige or is someone taking the mick with basic designs and sticking a name to it?

4,236 Days Until The End Of The Earth

12 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

4,236 Days Until The End Of The Earth

I hope all the pre/post meeting discussion is helping with your choice of trainers.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

I hope all the pre/post meeting discussion is helping with your choice of trainers.

im now starting to feel the pressure with limited days left. With roughly 11 years left, pair of trainers lasting circa 6 months that's less than 22 pairs left in my existence time....got to choose wisely

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

I'm struggling to find a pair with purple and pink laces, life's a beach ...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I'm struggling to find a pair with purple and pink laces, life's a beach ...

Similar issue. I have a pair of day glo orange laces and hunting the perfect trainers to fit them into

Edited by Sings4Speedway

23 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Similar issue. I have a pair of day glo orange laces and hunting the perfect trainers to fit them into

You want some old school skater wideboy Vans for laces like those

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

im now starting to feel the pressure with limited days left. With roughly 11 years left, pair of trainers lasting circa 6 months that's less than 22 pairs left in my existence time....got to choose wisely

My advice to you is this, buy a pair of plimsolls laced not elastic,  black obviously unless you are playing tennis, wear these just until you can make up your mind.  

Would look a knockout with coloured laces :wink:

• Haha 1

I have three posts in the fence at the bottom of my garden, which I have recently re-stained.

With all this rain only two of them match now as one has faded.

If we call them A, B and C ( reading from right to left in the Japanese manner ) which of them faded?

1 minute ago, waytogo28 said:

If we call them A, B and C ( reading from right to left in the Japanese manner ) which of them faded?

B