British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

All Random Chat Here

8 hours ago, Chris116 said:

Pre match discussion on trainers and post match discussion on jackets! Speedway is dealt with on the original thread.

Rotter has changed the thread title :shock:, I suppose we'll have to go back to talking speedway on here now:wink::lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Badge said:

Rotter has changed the thread title :shock:, I suppose we'll have to go back to talking speedway on here now:wink::lol:

Still, we all know what to do with an ‘official’ thread in the future. B)

• Like 5

4,234 Days Until The End Of The Earth

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

What's Blondie got to do with anything 

What’s  Tina Turner got to do, got to do with it?

1 minute ago, bruno said:

How do you read a banana

To begin with, you need three stained posts

Then, some official thread

Mix together, and leave to cool for 4.234 days

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So it's time to add pair 28 on Friday,,,, it's going to be a pair I always wanted as a kid,, but out of patents budget.   Adidas Kegler in red with yellow stripes 

Honestly there's people on this forum, on other threads,  talking about speedway :rolleyes:

I ask you doh!!! :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Badge said:

Honestly there's people on this forum, on other threads,  talking about speedway :rolleyes:

What a bunch of saddo's. Clearly they need to get a hobby.

• Like 1

Thank goodness we have this wonderful fred - sorry, thread

We should be very grateful for whoever created it

It helps me in particular to get through the day

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Badge said:

Get a life really! never mind a hobby. Bloody extreme anoraks. If you venture more than 30 miles away from a track and ask a "Pointless " question  - 'can you name any three British World Speedway Champions - you would struggle to find one in 100 who could answer and probably one in 1,000 if they are under 50 years old. If under 20 they are likely to ask if you could ask the question again in English.

Never mind that very hard S.S. question - "where was the current World Champion born?".

In five years time, they will be almost extinct. Possibly extinct as will that UK sport - what's it called again?

Much more exciting sports have taken hold in the hearts and minds of people across the UK.

8 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Get a life really! never mind a hobby. Bloody extreme anoraks. If you venture more than 30 miles away from a track and ask a "Pointless " question  - 'can you name any three British World Speedway Champions - you would struggle to find one in 100 who could answer and probably one in 1,000 if they are under 50 years old. If under 20 they are likely to ask if you could ask the question again in English.

Never mind that very hard S.S. question - "where was the current World Champion born?".

In five years time, they will be almost extinct. Possibly extinct as will that UK sport - what's it called again?

Much more exciting sports have taken hold in the hearts and minds of people across the UK.

Yes but how does that help with the summer question of whether to go flip flops or venture into the murky world of sliders?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1