British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

All Random Chat Here

26 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Get a life really! never mind a hobby. Bloody extreme anoraks. If you venture more than 30 miles away from a track and ask a "Pointless " question  - 'can you name any three British World Speedway Champions - you would struggle to find one in 100 who could answer and probably one in 1,000 if they are under 50 years old. If under 20 they are likely to ask if you could ask the question again in English.

Never mind that very hard S.S. question - "where was the current World Champion born?".

In five years time, they will be almost extinct. Possibly extinct as will that UK sport - what's it called again?

Much more exciting sports have taken hold in the hearts and minds of people across the UK.

Wrong thread!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Midland Red said:

Wrong thread!

Correct the heading was Pre/Post meeting discussion so can we restrict it to discussion about a Pre or Post. 

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Yes but how does that help with the summer question of whether to go flip flops or venture into the murky world of sliders?

Distinct Dilemma whichever sport you support ( or just lounge casually looking cool ). I like those trousers which unzip ( NO, not there ) and convert the leg length. Mine are a dark green ( from Japan ) NOT camo.

Phew back on thread. Sorry about that slip, it must be my age.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Yes but how does that help with the summer question of whether to go flip flops or venture into the murky world of sliders?

You are obviously not Aussie as the question would have involved "thongs" :lol:

19 minutes ago, Badge said:

You are obviously not Aussie as the question would have involved "thongs" :lol:

thongs and trousers that unzip......this thread may need re-naming again. :oops:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I was too embarrassed to admit that I didn't know what a slider was in case it had something to do with one's LGBTQ status.

Just now, waytogo28 said:

I was too embarrassed to admit that I didn't know what a slider was in case it had something to do with one's LGBTQ status.

can one have a LGBTQ status now? i thought the world had transitioned to a completely fluid state where i can identify as a lampshade or jam sponge in equal measure? 

3 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

can one have a LGBTQ status now? i thought the world had transitioned to a completely fluid state where i can identify as a lampshade or jam sponge in equal measure? 

That sounds simply perfect, so little need to be concerned about indecision.

Think it means Questioning...or even quite PC daft..... Seems there is also A- asexual - but NO H for Hetero....

Edited by Icicle

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

I must ask,,,, what's the Q? When I was a lad,,,, a Q was the same as a G 

Q is indeed for "questioning " and does not now carry the same connotation as queer did in days gone by. Gay is strictly for gay men. I think we should have H for hetero or we will be left out and need to mount a campaign for recognition! Sorry, those us who regard ourselves as heterosexual.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Oh right,,,,,, I'm just not up or down with all that 

Who is except for gender activists!

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

Q is indeed for "questioning " and does not now carry the same connotation as queer did in days gone by. Gay is strictly for gay men. I think we should have H for hetero or we will be left out and need to mount a campaign for recognition! Sorry, those us who regard ourselves as heterosexual.

It’s queer as well as questioning, depends how comfortable you are with the word. 

Anyway best steer away from such subjects as it could go down an undesirable route!

Now, have we got conclusive proof of which is the best trainer?;)