British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

All Random Chat Here

Nike Tn for me have about 16 different pairs. Going to wear a different pair to every Ipswich home meeting. 8 down and 8 to go. Will have to buy more if we make the playoffs.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Badge said:

Definitely a hoodie, possibly carry a pacamac in case of rain:party:

a pacamac now theres a fashion banana skin waiting to happen. practical & stylish vs nerdy and over prepared

• Haha 1

Sorry Baldyman can't make tonight, typical as weather is good, but other commitments tonight. Hope to make Peterborough away in a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

I have 4 pairs of samba's,,,,,,in different colours,,,, they are a fantastic looking and comfortable no sock summer/beach trainer.   I do have a trainer fetish,, and currently own 27 Pairs.     Adidas clima cool are also good,,

Love the Sambas although always love a pair of Lacoste trainers as first choice. Used to love the addidas world cup and coppa mundial boots when I played footy. Classics and most importantly black!!!

Converse all the way.....17 different colour variations plus a few Marvel themed pairs thinking about customising some into a Robins pair especially for our number one fan D** G***n......

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Bash said:

Sorry Baldyman can't make tonight, typical as weather is good, but other commitments tonight. Hope to make Peterborough away in a couple of weeks.

Can we keep this thread on topic please....

I am waiting to hear whether my Sergio Tacchini sleeveless training top is 'in' this year...

Don't think Zagar Racing will like his thread hijacking with Speedway related commentary..

;)

4,237 Days Until The End Of The Earth

5 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Converse all the way.....17 different colour variations plus a few Marvel themed pairs thinking about customising some into a Robins pair especially for our number one fan D** G***n......

like the look of a converse on normal people but with my size 12's they look like clown shoes 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

4,237 Days Until The End Of The Earth

Interesting so circa 11 1/2 years. If i can get a mortgage for 30+ years im laughing right?

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Interesting so circa 11 1/2 years. If i can get a mortgage for 30+ years im laughing right?

Get a big bank loan as well and screw the buggers

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

Get a big bank loan as well and screw the buggers

Amen to that. Then get a finance package out on a Mustang or similar and see if i can shave a few days off

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Amen to that. Then get a finance package out on a Mustang or similar and see if i can shave a few days off

Don't forget to max out your credit cards too, like Baldy you could own several pairs of trainers.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Can we keep this thread on topic please....

I am waiting to hear whether my Sergio Tacchini sleeveless training top is 'in' this year...

Don't think Zagar Racing will like his thread hijacking with Speedway related commentary..

;)

Sergio Tacchini,,,, wow they were in when I was a teenager,, along with many other tennis shirts at the time,,, I had a stefan edberg replica

3 minutes ago, Badge said:

Don't forget to max out your credit cards too, like Baldy you could own several pairs of trainers.

I best not tell you about my t shirt collection then,,,,,,, oh please do I here you say,,,, oh okay then, over 400 and still adding:t:

• Haha 1