British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Poole v Wolverhampton Premiership Monday June 17th live on BT Sport

9 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

They were both declared in the Swindon team and both crashed at Poole (among others!) - Tobi pulled out of the meeting and Jason pulled out of the evening meeting!

Maybe the track did them no favours but they were injured before and came back too early i expect. Riders always come back too early and aggravate previous injuries. 

17 minutes ago, ray c said:

Just your opinion 

I dont think its an opinion

The track caused both riders to crash....i think thats factual

its certainly up for debate that both Doyle and Musi came back to soon ....so if they had of crashed without prior injuries they may have been fine.

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe the track did them no favours but they were injured before and came back too early i expect. Riders always come back too early and aggravate previous injuries. 

I agree

But they wouldnt have aggravated old injuries if the track was good

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

I agree

But they wouldnt have aggravated old injuries if the track was good

You can't be sure of that. 

4 hours ago, ray c said:

I hope all riders stay safe at every track not just ours .lots of riders getting injured this year .but strangely though none at poole funny old world :D 

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I responded to the first post that suggested there were no injuries at Poole this year.  I responded with the name of two riders who WERE injured at Poole - whether they came back too soon or not, the fact is they were both injured at Poole QED

anyway  I think we should win this .I don't think wolves look the best of sides at the moment . I do think though it just maybe a poor crowd hope not

32 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I responded to the first post that suggested there were no injuries at Poole this year.  I responded with the name of two riders who WERE injured at Poole - whether they came back too soon or not, the fact is they were both injured at Poole QED

They both fell but only TM didn't take any further part in the meeting, Doyle won both his subsequent races so are you saying he rode and won those races injured? 

12 minutes ago, ray c said:

anyway  I think we should win this .I don't think wolves look the best of sides at the moment . I do think though it just maybe a poor crowd hope not

Yes we should especially as Wolves have riders just coming back from injury and may not be at their best. 

4 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Jason Doyle and Tobias Musielak?? :rolleyes:

Neither got injured at Poole. Doyle was injured in the evening meeting at Swindon and Musielak the week before in Poland. 

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Neither got injured at Poole. Doyle was injured in the evening meeting at Swindon and Musielak the week before in Poland. 

I can hear it now...... Neil said ..Matt, we really need extensive work done on the track, those holes are bordering on dangerous and we've got the TV coming in a couple of weeks,.... Matt to Neil.., ok Muddlo I hear you, I'll get something organised in the dim distant future, just put out a bit in the Echo to say track work to be done, but quite frankly whilst our fans keep defending us and keep coming, why waste more money??

:P:wink:

• Like 1

Not defending the track just putting the facts out there. Doyle injured himself on the first bend at Blunsdon in the evening meeting. Fell at Poole but not injured. The Pole  fell at Poole but was already injured with Rosco telling him not to ride before the meeting. Didn’t have the strength to hold on. 

Yawn, are we raking  this up again, let's just hope to have a good tv meeting monday.:t:

8 minutes ago, noggin said:

Yawn, are we raking  this up again, let's just hope to have a good tv meeting monday.:t:

Raked up by a Swindon fan.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Raked up by a Swindon fan.

No it wasn't, gavan mentioned the track and it carried on from there,