British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Poole v Wolverhampton Premiership Monday June 17th live on BT Sport

23 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Found it. Was a mistake. When I quote someone and reply, my desktop pc starts the reply by replacing the quoted post. I have to do it twice to reply properly. I must of missed this one. Sorry :t:

Ah okay. No probs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ah okay. No probs. 

Thank god for that ;)

15 minutes ago, orion said:

Never thought I would say this but to see Poole Speedway like that is sad .. No crowd a cow pat of a track and stadium looking like a tip ..The grass  in the center green was not even cut .. The meeting itself was garbage and that is being kind .

All the signs of a club in financial trouble, no wonder MF can not sell it.!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Whats it worth. Rented track, not much equipment, no shale( not cheap) Loosing big money (so ford says). His half a million asking price seems a joke

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

He could sell it, but prob not at the price he wants. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Meetings  like tonights on live TV are hardly a good advert for any potential buyers or investors 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seen three Poole meetings now this season* and at no point of any of them can I ever recall Nicolai Klindt passing an opponent after bend two lap one! Fair play the lad can trap though and I guess that pays the bills.

*and a few last season too:blink:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, drew2 said:

Seen three Poole meetings now this season* and at no point of any of them can I ever recall Nicolai Klindt passing an opponent after bend two lap one! Fair play the lad can trap though and I guess that pays the bills.

He is the ultimate gating tart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Seconded.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, drew2 said:

I've seen plenty of Klindt's meetings at both Monmore Green and Derwent Park over the years and can recall literally a handful of times, where he passed an opponent after the second turn. When he first signed for Workington, I pointed out to a number of friends that he was the type of rider, who would probably a near identical average in any division, due to quick equipment and strength from the gate, plus deficiency in doing pretty much anything else.

10 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

I thought so until I saw Bartosz Smektala at Glasgow the other week...

Can anyone estimate the number of the fans watching this. 

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

Can anyone estimate the number of the fans watching this. 

I think I saw Poole Keith in the crowd. Honest fan. Maybe he can shed some light when he's on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Poole really are the Manchester United of speedway, a total shambles. Sort the track out before someone gets seriously hurt.

Hang on a minute we might have played crap,but we have a decent stadium and the pitch is perfect with no bumps:D

1 hour ago, ray c said:

first meeting I have missed tonight saved our money and watch it at home what a sorry state of affairs is poole speedway poor crowd less than 900 .hopefully with track due to start this week it will improve for our next home meeting Thursday week well done to the pirates win on a awful track:t: 

Thats rich coming from you that stayed at home. What did you do count everybody in the stadium ?  you come on here and slag it off and the poor attendance yet you stayed at home.