British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Poole v Wolverhampton Premiership Monday June 17th live on BT Sport

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

No I haven't, have I said anywhere why I think it happened? No. Again why not ask him instead of assuming, as at the moment it is just your opinion. Only Nick or his mechanic can confirm if it's a fact. 

My opinion is that Nick retired twice due to the awful track conditions. He said conditions weren’t good. I believe that’s why his cut out come out. 

If you could offer up another valid reason why his cut out came that WASNT due to the track I might say you have a point.

My opinion is way more plausible than anything you have offered up.

6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

My opinion is that Nick retired twice due to the awful track conditions. He said conditions weren’t good. I believe that’s why his cut out come out. 

If you could offer up another valid reason why his cut out came that WASNT due to the track I might say you have a point.

Why don't we just move on, that meeting is done and dusted, track work is being done as we speak, hopefully we will have a super race track like we use to, trouble is i expect the Poole haters will find something else to have ago about 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

He may not have fancied it due to just back from injury and bumpy track but where has it been said his cut out came out ? Maybe he pulled it out.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Why do I need to make up a reason? Seeing as you enjoy talking to him on social media, why not say 'hey Nick, what happened to your cut outs?...' 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

He may not have fancied it due to just back from injury and bumpy track but where has it been said his cut out came out ? Maybe he pulled it out.

It’s clear he didn’t like the conditions, along with most other riders I’d guess.

Tatum and Pearson said his cut out came out in his first ride. 

46 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

It’s clear he didn’t like the conditions, along with most other riders I’d guess.

Tatum and Pearson said his cut out came out in his first ride. 

Perhaps morris should have just got on with it like howarth and becker did

3 hours ago, ray c said:

Perhaps morris should have just got on with it like howarth and becker did

Perhaps Poole should prepare a safe track so that all riders can race it. Just a thought. But I guess that’s why all the work on the track today yet again.