British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn v Ipswich 17/06/2019

Just thought i would start this as it is only 2 days away.I'm well happy as i can see this one and the weather is set fair.

Hoping for a good meeting and for Lynn to win of course.

Lynn are at full strength while Ipswich bring in Aaron Summers for Jake Allen.

We need all the points from our home meetings to climb that league. With only 1 home meeting so far, this ones a must win job.

Them Wicthes will be up for it though. I'll go 48-42 

Summers is no replacement for Jake Allen as far as scoring potential is concerned and when was the last time Eddie Kennett rode the Lynn track? 

I have a feeling this will be a home win although I'd obviously love a Witches win or get something from the meeting. 

28 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Summers is no replacement for Jake Allen as far as scoring potential is concerned and when was the last time Eddie Kennett rode the Lynn track? 

I have a feeling this will be a home win although I'd obviously love a Witches win or get something from the meeting. 

When was the last time Summers rode there?

We lost earlier at Lynn and the loss of Jake balanced out by Kennett in for Bellego

Is Riss riding?

10 point home win

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

When was the last time Summers rode there?

We lost earlier at Lynn and the loss of Jake balanced out by Kennett in for Bellego

Is Riss riding?

10 point home win

Riss is not in Lynn's declared team, why would he be riding ?

• Like 1

I seem to recall Saddlebow is not one of Eddie Kennett’s  favourite tracks, so not sure Ippo will gain much from the swap in this meeting

50-40

Edited by semion

Not sure how the witches are going to get on,,, lost by 14 last time,,, and that's before Cook strengthened the stars. 

Lynn will win with a comfortable cushion at the end but be pushed hard in the process

Looking forward to a great contest. If the Witches can nick a point I would be delighted 

Hope Harris brings his league form rather than his GP qualifier form, or it could be a close meeting...either way Lynn should have enough in the tank to win by more than 6. Last time Kennett rode at the NA he spent more time looking back and not forward - not expecting him to trouble the scorers too much.

26 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Hope Harris brings his league form rather than his GP qualifier form, or it could be a close meeting...either way Lynn should have enough in the tank to win by more than 6. Last time Kennett rode at the NA he spent more time looking back and not forward - not expecting him to trouble the scorers too much.

Why would he have been looking back if most of the time they were in front of him:P:wink:

MONDAY PREVIEW

Sunday June 16, 2019
stars_ipswich.jpg
TY Proctor believes the string of home fixtures can help King’s Lynn force their way up the league standings as they take on local rivals Ipswich at the Adrian Flux Arena on Monday (7.30).

The Poultec Stars have completed the fewest home fixtures in the Premiership in 2019 which leaves them playing catch up on their opponents, but it could come as a blessing for Proctor – who has had inconsistent form this term. 
The home side will be back to full strength for the East Anglia derby with Lewis Kerr returning to their line-up after missing the away defeat to Swindon through injury.
Witches, meanwhile, travel to Norfolk without Aussie reserve Jake Allen – who is continuing his recovery from a shoulder injury with Aaron Summers coming in as a guest in his place. While Edward Kennett is set to make his debut for the Suffolk outfit and Pole Krystian Piesczcek makes his comeback from injury.
Proctor said: “I think every fixture in the Premiership is hard – no teams are really walking away with anything at the minute. I think it depends on the day for which team will win. You can’t look at any sort of meeting and think well, they’re going to win.”
“My form is inconsistent at the moment, but for no fault of trying. I am doing everything that I did last year, and it just doesn’t seem like it is working at the moment. Sometimes it is as quickly as a couple of race wins and it all turns round again. It does help that Lynn have got plenty of home meetings left.”
KING’S LYNN: Robert Lambert, Michael Palm Toft, Ty Proctor, Thomas Jorgensen, Craig Cook, Lewis Kerr, Simon Lambert.
IPSWICH: Richard Lawson, Danny King, Chris Harris, Edward Kennett, Krystian Pieszczek, Aaron Summers, Cameron Heeps.

21 hours ago, tellboy said:

Why would he have been looking back if most of the time they were in front of him:P:wink:

maybe worried that Robert might lap him

• Haha 1

Speedway Updates site are looking for a texter going to this meeting. If anyone can support, please send me a message with your moblie number.

Thanks

any updates on this meeting.many thanks

Proctor has a Kevin Jolly moment in heat 9 :)

• Haha 2