British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn v Ipswich 17/06/2019

2 hours ago, Thecatalyst said:

What a boring bunch of fans the Kings Lynn lot are.  The Ipswich crowd were giving it large, but nothing back from the stars, booo. 

Thing is we are not allowed to upset the grumpy old f**ts else that would be another thing for them to moan about:P:rolleyes::lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

Norfolk Born and Norfolk Bred - we are ( me too) and proud of it. No noisy squit like the Ispwich s**ts. Get Back Underground!

That is banter by the way for those who are unsure! My voice when I am there is still one of the loudest for - Go L A M B O Go!  ( Lambert R. that is. ) The noise of the fans is one of the missing things this century ( moan moan) Real fans we were in those days, ready for at least a good shoving match if rarely a ruck - sadly now they could push me over in a trice and I can't pick up my walking frame to hit the Bees Buggers with!. Not that there any Bees Buggers to hit.

And those fan-generated chants and bawdy songs on the coaches to away matches armed with sturdy banners! Those were the days!

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Only if you call some polite applause and the odd muffled shout giving it large :P

We have a bit more dignity this side of the border.  In Norfolk we are use to success. For example like Premiership Football.  Was good to see Agent Lambert took Webuyanycar.com down to the 3rd tier of English Football. ;)

Edited by semion

1 hour ago, semion said:

We have a bit more dignity this side of the border.  In Norfolk we are use to success. For example like Premiership Football.  Was good to see Agent Lambert took Webuyanycar.com down to the 3rd tier of English Football. ;)

Is that because the Kings Lynn and Norwich City trophy cabinets are full of silverware :rofl:

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Is that because the Kings Lynn and Norwich City trophy cabinets are full of silverware :rofl:

Both Norwich and Kings Lynn FC’s won promotion last season.  Morrison’s in Norwich and Lynn ran out of Durglit. :rofl: In fact Lynn and Ipswich are only now 3 levels apart.

16 minutes ago, semion said:

Both Norwich and Kings Lynn FC’s won promotion last season.  Morrison’s in Norwich and Lynn ran out of Durglit. :rofl: In fact Lynn and Ipswich are only now 3 levels apart.

My money would be on that derby being more likely in the near future than the return of Ipswich/Norwich 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, semion said:

Dignity hmmm that's not the reason I heard, something to do with those extra digit's making it harder to applaud:D

• Haha 1

You ever heard the noise web feet make when they are slapped together ?;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

My money would be on that derby being more likely in the near future than the return of Ipswich/Norwich 

Never fear taps, there is likely to be an Old Farm derby of sorts in the Checkatrade Trophy next season :D

On 6/18/2019 at 8:25 AM, sandking072 said:

Does anyone have the times for this meeting? Thanks in advance.

Somebody? Anybody? I'd be eternally grateful.

2 hours ago, sandking072 said:

Somebody? Anybody? I'd be eternally grateful.

You can find them all on speedway updates