British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TigerAl

Scunthorpe Vs Sheffield 21st June Championship

An assessed non English rider could be good. It is a shame Lidsey & Becker are getting new averages over 4 from 24/6 as they would have been good if assessed at 5.2. Could Manzares come back? Fit from his MMA training & has done reasonably well when racing in America.

25 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

Ive heard its Simon Lambert, 

I really hope not, he found his level a long long time ago and its not a high one.  I for one dont want to see the likes of him, Phillips or any other of Robs "special" reserves back again.

20 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Decent guests should be a cracking meeting.

Bet Howarth has miraculously remembered how to ride the EWR too.

i doubt it . has trouble remembering his hame .lol. gone way off the boil .

20 minutes ago, jenga said:

i doubt it . has trouble remembering his hame .lol. gone way off the boil .

What have you got against Howarth? Even when he was a Workington rider you didn't have a good word for him, but he's always shown himself to be a regular double-digit rider for the Tigers. Did he once ravage your grannie or something?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

What have you got against Howarth? Even when he was a Workington rider you didn't have a good word for him, but he's always shown himself to be a regular double-digit rider for the Tigers. Did he once ravage your grannie or something?

show me the post that has me really bad mouthing kyle

if there is one on any site , it will be on here . have not changed my user name , so dig it out and i will hold my hand up .

if he did ravage my grannie it would mean he would be into necrophilia !

Edited by jenga

6 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

An assessed non English rider could be good. It is a shame Lidsey & Becker are getting new averages over 4 from 24/6 as they would have been good if assessed at 5.2. Could Manzares come back? Fit from his MMA training & has done reasonably well when racing in America.

I think you might find gino's season could well be over after a recent crash.

Hoping we can put in a decent performance tomorrow and come away with at least a point.Could be our last ever meeting at Scunthorpe if we don't get a new owner so it would be nice to get a win.Hope Ty can score a lot more than he has tonight for Kings Lynn.We need everybody to be firing at the same time for a change so the result depends on how many tigers turn up.

6 hours ago, jenga said:

if there is one on any site , it will be on here . have not changed my user name , so dig it out and i will hold my hand up .

if he did ravage my grannie it would mean he would be into necrophilia !

On 2nd January 2017 you said "is this the same kyle howarth that couldnt be bothered to turn up for the end of season doo a while ago and rode like a pure dooosh bag cos he could not be bothered. some captn he may turn out to be."

2 hours ago, 4thbender said:

On 2nd January 2017 you said "is this the same kyle howarth that couldnt be bothered to turn up for the end of season doo a while ago and rode like a pure dooosh bag cos he could not be bothered. some captn he may turn out to be."

Apart from that one....:D

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, mikebv said:

Apart from that one....:D

Notice how quiet it's gone in Jenga's corner?  ;)

13 hours ago, 4thbender said:

so that was the end of season doo , wasnt it ? fans bought tickets to see the comets @ the dinner dance and he failed to arrive . kids and fans dis appointed  ! you choose ..

everyone is entitled to their own opinion  . 

13 hours ago, 4thbender said:

4 hours ago, 4thbender said:

Notice how quiet it's gone in Jenga's corner?  ;)

what corner ?

20 hours ago, jenga said:

14 hours ago, 4thbender said:

You posted as if there was some doubt that you had posted something then got a reply of proof!

You really are a "prized plum" as THJ has called you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

i think @ the time i posted that, he was a sheffield rider and not a workington rider . . 

if i remember he rode like a doosh bag because he knew he was not coming back to workington speedway . i also remember kyle saying in the pits that  we(sheffield) would do this lot (workington) tonight  . those words came back to haunt him as worky . beat the tigers . 

so slamming riders and fans works both ways , dunnit .

Just seen the updates regarding Heat 2 and Zaine Kennedy, sounded horrific, hope he is ok after what sounded to be a nasty collision with the fence.