British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick v Leicester 22nd June @ 7pm

5 hours ago, screm said:

Actually he is at the track putting the covers down. Not to keep the track dry you understand no he's hiding there till just before start time anything to avoid paying 

be there to watch the fans who get in for nowt mmmmmmmmm

3 hours ago, ellioth4 said:

Speedway Updates site are looking for a texter to cover this meeting tonight. If anyone can support, please send me a private message with your mobile number. 

Thanks

Going to the meeting will post results up here if that's okay 

48 minutes ago, Tellitasitis said:

The fat lady is currently setting up and getting ready to sing

Powder puff display on a Powder puff track. 

great to be back to see the lads mmmmmmmmmmmtasty

24 minutes ago, Pod said:

Powder puff display on a Powder puff track. 

I doubt very much if you were actually there, Berwick did the best they could to beat Leicester but were beaten by a better team

• Like 1

I really dont know the answer but that was boring to the point my Daughter and Son Inlaw with the three kids left after heat 10.. My God it was horrendous entertainment value zero...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, screm said:

I doubt very much if you were actually there, Berwick did the best they could to beat Leicester but were beaten by a better team

Powder puff display on a Powder puff track. I was there but probably won't go back. May as well sit in the house and watch the traffic go by. Spend the admission fee on something else.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fairplay1 said:

I really dont know the answer but that was boring to the point my Daughter and Son Inlaw with the three kids left after heat 10.. My God it was horrendous entertainment value zero...

Managed to stay until the end but was pointless. Half the team could say the same. My son said as we left he doesn't want to go back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pod said:

Powder puff display on a Powder puff track. I was there but probably won't go back. May as well sit in the house and watch the traffic go by. Spend the admission fee on something else.

Fine by me, enjoy your Saturday nights.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pod said:

Managed to stay until the end but was pointless. Half the team could say the same. My son said as we left he doesn't want to go back.

That was one of the better meetings at Shielfield you should see it when it’s really bad

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, screm said:

Thanks I will. 

12 minutes ago, screm said:

3 minutes ago, Tellitasitis said:

That was one of the better meetings at Shielfield you should see it when it’s really bad

I've seen worse. Always go back then wish I hadn't bothered. Have been attending less meetings the last 5 years. Speedway has just about had it in Berwick imo. Too expensive for everyone involved.