British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick v Leicester 22nd June @ 7pm

40 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

not the only reason for track prep to be different - whether there's been a football match, the odd occasion that Berwick finds itself in a heatwave. Not everyone's like newcastle and just throws a bit of water on last week's shale ten minutes before start time you know :rofl:

No George, don't think we do as much prep as that :rofl:

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, George Dodds said:

not the only reason for track prep to be different - whether there's been a football match, the odd occasion that Berwick finds itself in a heatwave. Not everyone's like newcastle and just throws a bit of water on last week's shale ten minutes before start time you know :rofl:

Ok. Yea that's correct. Go and tell Jonathan Swales that.

4 hours ago, George Dodds said:

Not everyone's like newcastle and just throws a bit of water on last week's shale ten minutes before start time you know :rofl:

We maybe should do that at Berwick then as the racing there is far better that at Shielfield That’s where we’ve been going wrong !!!

Edited by Tellitasitis

12 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

No George, don't think we do as much prep as that :rofl:

You tell that to Razor, the hours that he spends down at Shielfield

11 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Ok. Yea that's correct. Go and tell Jonathan Swales that.

Looking forward to Sunday - the 40th anniversary of that bump going into turn three if I'm not mistaken

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Looking forward to Sunday - the 40th anniversary of that bump going into turn three if I'm not mistaken

Bump or no bump you still get better racing there 

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, George Dodds said:

See my last post.

9 hours ago, Tellitasitis said:

I know I am going to get pelters for this, but in my opinion, you don't. I would rather see bikes flat out rather than having to scrub off all their speed at each bend. It's the same for me with all circuits inside greyhound tracks. I would rather have Shielfield, for it's drawbacks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, topsoil said:

I know I am going to get pelters for this, but in my opinion, you don't. I would rather see bikes flat out rather than having to scrub off all their speed at each bend. It's the same for me with all circuits inside greyhound tracks. I would rather have Shielfield, for it's drawbacks.

Not from me anyway

It would be a sad world if we all had the same opinion 

Edited by Tellitasitis
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Tellitasitis said:

Do you really mean 'better racing' or just 'more passing, because of mistakes'?

The sight of riders going flat out around the Shielfield third/fourth bend is, for me, absolutely fabulous.

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Do you really mean 'better racing' or just 'more passing, because of mistakes'?

The sight of riders going flat out around the Shielfield third/fourth bend is, for me, absolutely fabulous.

More entertainment which is what it’s all about for me I’d say better racing in my opinion 

Edited by Tellitasitis

16 minutes ago, Tellitasitis said:

More entertainment which is what it’s all about for me I’d say better racing in my opinion 

In my book, some entertainment would be an improvement.

On 6/26/2019 at 8:12 AM, George Dodds said:

Are you taking the urine. Johnny works on the track all day turning it over and getting the water into the track. What people like you see just before the meeting is the usual topup prior to the meeting. :nono:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tellitasitis said:

Not from me anyway

It would be a sad world if we all had the same opinion 

Yip, all about the opinions, every one different

• Like 1