British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich Vs Kings Lynn Thursday 20th June

Dont be complacent - get the job done

3 points and good night :)

Without Riss or a high scoring reserve this has all the ingredients of a hiding unfortunately. 

Nah Lambert was much better last time and I’d expect him to be better again on Thursday. Cookie is Cookie, one of the best around at Foxhall. 

Those two alone will make it a competitive meeting. 

• Like 1

Cant see us slipping up in this one fingers crossed but we need Jake back as soon as possible

We need to get the 3 points in this one......we then have 3 away matches on the spin 

We can get something away at Peterborough

I expect a defeat at Swindon (my tips for the league)

And Belle Vue away will be tough .... the one track that Bellego would have been better than Kennett

But after those 3 matches we have Poole and Wolves home and away which are 4 matches we can get a lot of points from

It's pretty quiet here as its tomorrow. 

I'm going for the Witches to keep their home record in tact but it could be closer than some think. 

Howarth should be a capable replacement for Jake and certainly should be beating the King's Lynn reserves. 

Having said that Lynn certainly do have a couple of riders who can score big at Foxhall  ( especially Mr Radiator ) so our lads need to be on their game and do the business! 

No messing mahooooosive win for the Witches,,,, another Harris max and off to buy some ingredients for a humble pie

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

No messing mahooooosive win for the Witches,,,, another Harris max and off to buy some ingredients for a humble pie

Don't whisper too soon! I think it will be much closer than many expect.

Lambert and Cook to get 26 between them. Can the other five get 20 between them ?;)

45 minutes ago, semion said:

Lambert and Cook to get 26 between them. Can the other five get 20 between them ?;)

probably not. My prediction.

Kerr 3

S .Lambert 1. maybe.Actually I change my mind .small track .0 points

Proctor 4

mpt 4

Tj 5

I sincerely hope they prove me wrong but having been there on our last visit I dont think they will. 

1 hour ago, semion said:

And with 12 - 14 from the others, tantalisingly close to 40.

I'm hoping for a rain off as I can't make it, then we can come back another day with Riss back in the team and beat you 'orrible witches with a 3 man team :D

• Haha 1

Kerr is certainly capable of scoring big points from reserve but for some reason has struggled to convert his Eastbourne form into performances for Lynn. Tonight would be a great time to start. 

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks