British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon 20th June

17 hours ago, tellboy said:

Didn't need to much typing,just a bit of copy and paste:wink:

I'm not that technical, haven't got a clue how to do that!( wish i was joking).

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

My patience with Buster is wearing thin again now. Why on earth has Ricky Wells been booked to guest? Buster taking the p*ss out of us again. 

Well he isn't exactly BWD is he! If you were away at Wolves understandable but at a track like yours doesn't sound like a good option. Just think yourself lucky that Swindon's reserves are so poor.

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well he isn't exactly BWD is he! If you were away at Wolves understandable but at a track like yours doesn't sound like a good option. Just think yourself lucky that Swindon's reserves are so poor.

The same reserves that outscored Wells on Monday :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, stevethelion said:

I'm not that technical, haven't got a clue how to do that!( wish i was joking).

I've really only learnt over the last year,it's easy get your son/daughter/grandchildren:unsure:/great grandchildren:wink: or great great grandchildren:wink::rolleyes: to show you how.If i learnt i know you can.Saves a lot of time if you just want to copy something.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

The same reserves that outscored Wells on Monday :rolleyes:

Yes not good Berge rode well for us at Peterborough don't know why he can't guest, there are a lot of riders you would choose to guest before you got to Wells.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes not good Berge rode well for us at Peterborough don't know why he can't guest, there are a lot of riders you would choose to guest before you got to Wells.

Maybe Wells is cheap, Buster likes cheap! 

10 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

Maybe Wells is cheap, Buster likes cheap! 

cheap all right he will score nowt so chapman well in pocket !!

After his awful performance a couple of weeks ago this is another shocking Panthers guest decision. And of course Swindon go for Bellego who would have been a no brainer for us. I might actually give this a miss now with Hans not fit either..totally disillusioned and another uninspiring chapter in this uninspiring season.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lukas said:

After his awful performance a couple of weeks ago this is another shocking Panthers guest decision. And of course Swindon go for Bellego who would have been a no brainer for us. I might actually give this a miss now with Hans not fit either..totally disillusioned and another uninspiring chapter in this uninspiring season.

I hope Hans is fit,he's riding tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Must admit I'm struggling to find the enthusiasm.wells as a guest is taking the p155 out of the panthers fans . 

• Like 1

Wells has had some good meetings at the showground over the years, for Edinburgh and Workington, and scored paid 13 when he guested for Panthers at the end of last season at home to Scunthorpe.

22 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Must admit I'm struggling to find the enthusiasm.wells as a guest is taking the p155 out of the panthers fans . 

Depends who's available or willing really.We as fans don't always know who can and will ride.BWD's  average isn't that high neither so this also limits the guests.So out of those left probably only Wells was willing to take the booking:unsure:

5 hours ago, BlackPanther said:

My patience with Buster is wearing thin again now. Why on earth has Ricky Wells been booked to guest? Buster taking the p*ss out of us again. 

How strange,the last time I was at Peterborough  Carl Johnson was our team manager. 

I for 1 am great full to Keith Chapman for saving  Speedway here  and wish people like you would go play tiddly winks out the way.

Buster owns Both Peterborough and Ipswich    Carl Johnson and Colin Pratt at P/B and Hawkins and Louis at Ipswich   are the Team Managers     Busters name isnt listed in the lists of Officials  at either track  according  to their Programmes  and web sites.

22 minutes ago, greytiger said:

How strange,the last time I was at Peterborough  Carl Johnson was our team manager. 

I for 1 am great full to Keith Chapman for saving  Speedway here  and wish people like you would go play tiddly winks out the way.

So you think Johnson makes the guest bookings. wells is a poor choice out of form and i believe usually rides poorly at the showground. Hope Summers goes well to make up the shortfall.