British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon 20th June

1 hour ago, The Weasel said:

I think with 'Barry' back in the side we can win this.....42-48. 

Barry.......give him your own nickname

• Haha 3

Bellego only scored 4+1 earlier in the season for Ipswich at Peterborough.

It would be a very welcome surprise should  Panthers  pull this one off

22 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

It would be a very welcome surprise should  Panthers  pull this one off

ooo-er missus

I'd recommend any Panthers fans to turn up if they can to the rest of their home fixtures as I can't see the Premier League running next season - let's face it we wouldn't have it this year if it wasn't for Buster's act of desperation in buying both Peterborough and Ipswich. The sport's heading for semi professional status and one league imho.

I'm looking forward to it anyway - always wanted to vist the East of England Arena and I believe Hans is riding and he'll go well tonight - he's always motivated against Swindon...

Easy win for the Robins.  Batchelor, Doyle & Jensen will clean up.  Battle for the jump starts between Ellis & Tungate.

33 minutes ago, Gresham78 said:

I'd recommend any Panthers fans to turn up if they can to the rest of their home fixtures as I can't see the Premier League running next season - let's face it we wouldn't have it this year if it wasn't for Buster's act of desperation in buying both Peterborough and Ipswich. The sport's heading for semi professional status and one league imho.

Clubs are now so cheap to buy ( not quite 10 a penny ) but cheap enough for Buster to buy them all up ( those that want to sell ). And Hey Presto we get that Great Co-ordinator we have all longed dreamed of. All will be well for Dreamland passengers. What could go wrong?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Easy win for the Robins.  Batchelor, Doyle & Jensen will clean up.  Battle for the jump starts between Ellis & Tungate.

Hope they bought extra starting tape! At least Sargeant isn't riding!

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Barry.......give him your own nickname

Nicknames give sportsmen a bit of character and hopefully this one sticks because I quite like it. :D

• Like 1

Would be funny if everyone knows him as Barry from now on,,,, he will always be Barry to the massif

• Like 1

Unfortunately cannot see Panthers winning this with Doyle, Batchelor and Rasmus scoring heavily. 43- 47 defeat but hope I am wrong.