British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon 20th June

11 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Was it the bloke Ged that most would welcome back, that sold out to someone who don't give a turd!!, according to most Panther fans! Wasn't he the one that allegedly, I say allegedly, but I think he admitted it, took £££ off a Polish club and robbed the Panthers fans as well as the rest of the team of their top rider in a few meetings......

Fifty pieces of Silver to move up to the Elite Buster did similar allegedlly 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

This meeting started off crap with a gaters paradise track but as the meeting progressed there was some superb aggressive racing as the track gained a dirt line.. really surprised with the score in the end but fully deserved well done Panthers and glad to see Nichols back to his best.

• Like 1

Have to say that I was pleasantly surprised that we won tonight. We were a different team after the interval..Wells was a great guest and if Belle Vue don't want him, then he can come to ride for us instead of Josh Bates who sadly is out of his depth. Must congratulate Rohan Tungate as well, forceful riding and by far his best performance for the club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Have to say that I was pleasantly surprised that we won tonight. We were a different team after the interval..Wells was a great guest and if Belle Vue don't want him, then he can come to ride for us instead of Josh Bates who sadly is out of his depth. Must congratulate Rohan Tungate as well, forceful riding and by far his best performance for the club.

Great comeback by the Panthers. And some good racing....  Scooby.. I'm sure you will agree. Why would you not?

Well done Ricky wells ,have had to have a few slices of humble pie, track was a gaters paradise 1st 8 heats soon as it was a racetrack robins went missing  bar  rasmus who reminds me of early kildermen nuts 

Pleased I got that one wrong, well done Panthers and a great guest in Wells. Batchelor was a surprise for me, the way he's been gating and an aussie 'an all. 

4 hours ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Unfortunately cannot see Panthers winning this with Doyle, Batchelor and Rasmus scoring heavily. 43- 47 defeat but hope I am wrong.

You were Alan, both with this prediction and your interval prediction.

Fabulous match with some great racing.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, semion said:

Peterborough have the Numro Uno track in the Country and had a comfy win tonight.  You compare that to Monday night at Lynn then ask yourselves where is Buster putting the effort in ?

Added to that, I'd seen 15 heats, stood in the emptied stand for the victory parade, walked to the car and driven home 10 miles to the other side of Peterborough and was out walking the dog at 9.30pm. You can certainly compare that to Monday :D

• Like 2

Well done Panthers and Ricky Wells leaves me with large amounts of egg on face. 

• Like 1

Is it right that Swindon were unable to make a planned T/S in heat 14 die to the pit phone being out of operation?

6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Is it right that Swindon were unable to make a planned T/S in heat 14 die to the pit phone being out of operation?

No idea, but just send out the two riders that you want and make sure at tapes that the ref spots the change, then it's up to him to to find out why he wasn't informed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Crump99 said:

No idea, but just send out the two riders that you want and make sure at tapes that the ref spots the change, then it's up to him to to find out why he wasn't informed.

You know your mistake....

You attempted to apply common sense to Speedway :lol:

15 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

That's usually done via the officials in the pits via mike, not on the phone?? Well it is at Ipswich:unsure:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I guess Johnson must have sent the ref a text when Panthers replaced Bates with Wells in heat 10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

No, Roscoe has admitted he made a school boy error, and was in fact talking to referee over the radio before heat 14 started

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1