British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, wealdstone said:

live near bar hill, just been to see whats going on.   Girton to Bar hill one lane only open to Bar Hill, off at bar hill round roundabout and then new slip road left at beginning of new bridge will take you back onto A14.  That is the way we shall go.  Good luck! 

May affect locals like yourself but the majority travelling to follow their team will be coming in from the North and not going via that section luckily for them

I feel for those having to regularly use that road at the moment

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

May affect locals like yourself but the majority travelling to follow their team will be coming in from the North and not going via that section luckily for them

I feel for those having to regularly use that road at the moment

Every journey especially in the evenings either east or west is  a nightmare.

56 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Every journey especially in the evenings either east or west is  a nightmare.

We plan to brave it on the 1st when the Witches visit - may need to leave mid afternoon rather than 5 o'clock!!

On 6/20/2019 at 7:13 PM, StevePark said:

Will Birmingham have a team?  Ash Morris and Nathan Stoneman both injured?

Given its less than 24 hours to this meeting, its all very quiet on the Brummies Social media and nothing on the website. I wouldn't be surprised if we pull out, we cant field 4 riders and obviously there's very limited guest options that wouldnt make us weaker. 

1 minute ago, Brummie Kev said:

Given its less than 24 hours to this meeting, its all very quiet on the Brummies Social media and nothing on the website. I wouldn't be surprised if we pull out, we cant field 4 riders and obviously there's very limited guest options that wouldnt make us weaker. 

I don't think guests are allowed.

It just so happens I'm picking a Birmingham rider up at Leeds/Bradford Airport tomorrow morning and taking him down to the Fours, so he must think they are still riding!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, StevePark said:

It just so happens I'm picking a Birmingham rider up at Leeds/Bradford Airport tomorrow morning and taking him down to the Fours, so he must think they are still riding!

I should hope so Steve:D, shame us fans dont know anything yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Scunny did last year

8 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

Scunny did last year

So they did! Garcia.

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Give Tero my best ;)

• Like 1

given the way the 4 Somerset riders 'usually' go around the showground, they'd be the team to beat

needs Rory to be interested though, this meeting he's complained about before

1 hour ago, stevehone said:

given the way the 4 Somerset riders 'usually' go around the showground, they'd be the team to beat

needs Rory to be interested though, this meeting he's complained about before

Rory complains about everything  going . 

ten bob on scunny to win !

Edited by jenga
Boris can backtrack with his £350 mill and still be PM (PROPER MUPPET )

Winner will come from Leicester, Somerset or Newcastle with Edinburgh a surprise package IMO.

Four favourites appear to  be Glasgow, Somerset, Leicester and Eastbourne, but I reckon Redcar could end up in the top four. MPT and Charles Wright love the place, and if Bacon gates on his old track..........