British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mike.Butler

Eastbourne v Scunthorpe - Sat 22JUN19

34 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Yes they are and would be a very strong Nl side.  No disrespect to any of the riders as they will all put effort in but Scunny are travelling with 4 second strings. Nicol had a good night at Brum riding at reserve and now he takes the number 5 jacket. Auty could surprise but i don't expect Eastbourne to suit him. The facts are that this is highly likely to cost Eastbourne a lot and the Robfather will get away cheaply.

Nicol flew round Arlington last year in an after meeting practice. Most in the crowd didn't know who he was. One shouted out: "Sign him up, Dugard."

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sharpandroid said:

I believe it helps to be positive about things.

You can't always dress mutton up as lamb, not for £18 including prog.

I know I will get accused of Knocking Scunthorpe again but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Eastbourne hit 70 in this meeting.

37 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I know I will get accused of Knocking Scunthorpe again but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Eastbourne hit 70 in this meeting.

You and me both, but i'll still be there. Us speedway nomads in the South East have very little else.

1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

With the lineup, i'd probably agree with you

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

Good safe meeting to all the riders and i hope it is more competitive than some are suggesting

54 minutes ago, waco said:

Good safe meeting to all the riders and i hope it is more competitive than some are suggesting

I can see plenty of competitive action in this one --- the Eastbourne bottom 3 will want to get better of Danny Ayres, for example. Nicol will be quick...lots to look forward to

Georgie Wood has just got back his engines  from the tuners, interesting to see how the Eagles go...

Edited by M.D

2 minutes ago, M.D said:

Georgie Wood has just got back his engines  from the tuners, interesting to see how the Eagles go...

On that basis he will fly around Arlo---Georgie needs to work on keeping his focus at the starts. He's left himself with too much to do a few times this year --cant afford that in this league

3 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

On that basis he will fly around Arlo---Georgie needs to work on keeping his focus at the starts. He's left himself with too much to do a few times this year --cant afford that in this league

Totally agree, An area  that's being worked on along with machinery.   

4 minutes ago, M.D said:

Totally agree, An area  that's being worked on along with machinery.   

Excellent news. 

17 hours ago, ellioth4 said:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

We still require a texter, can anyone help please? 

Thanks