British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Wolves vs Poole. Premiership. 24/06/19

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Nick Morris. What a rubbish signing. :)

Bloody hell DC2, posting on a Poole thread this late in the season? Normally you are hiding by now.:rofl:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Becker is an idiot for clearing the track and Adams should show some anger towards him. If that was a Poole rider I guarantee you they would have stayed down.

That's funny becker didn't clear the track at Poole last Thursday 

26 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Poole will finish above Ipswich.

They are 4 points behind us same matches 

Nothing I’ve seen from this Poole team that makes me think they are any better than Ipswich.

We are missing our high scoring reserve and still winning 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

That's funny becker didn't clear the track at Poole last Thursday 

No he never he wasn't at Poole last Thursday :cheers:

39 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Poor side wolves, very samey year on year, slinging scotty looks a very moderate move too

Disagree, on paper we were highly ranked with 4 riders who rode at number one last season. On paper very strong, on track mediocre at best.

Not sure what the management do now as this side is not gelling or performing on track. 

Nick I expected to struggle for a while but Jacob? Staying faithful to them both is turning our season into a calamity.

Gonna be hard to make top 4 now unless there is a sudden turn in form. 

Disappointing showing.

41 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bloody hell DC2, posting on a Poole thread this late in the season? Normally you are hiding by now.:rofl:

Nope. Got the feeling it’s gonna be our year .... again.  :)

If Wolves had kept Nicholls they would have probably won tonight. Thorsell isn’t doing well anywhere. 

39 minutes ago, Gavan said:

They are 4 points behind us same matches 

Nothing I’ve seen from this Poole team that makes me think they are any better than Ipswich.

We are missing our high scoring reserve and still winning 

I could have 5 goes at naming this year's Champions and still get it wrong. It's so open. Swindon are the right reserve away from being the best team I think but then we are throwing in some shockers away from home. Just think with Poole that Holder and Kurtz have the ability to be one of the best top 2s before the end of the season. Wouldn't be surprised if they peak in September and October as per usual.

Just like the Aces, wolves will not make the play offs without changes, both teams are too poor away. Wolves have already lost 2 at home and  last year they were super strong at monmore but didn't make it due to away form, they need some serious away points now with 6 dropped at home.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yyyyyyyeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!

3 points well done you Pirates! Superbwin well done Josh in heat 15 that was a fantastic backs to the walls performance. And to think some on here think we won’t make the playoffs.:cheers:

You won’t make the playoffs 

Ipswich, Swindon, Belle Vue, Peterborough 

• Haha 1

Didn’t Pete Adams say it would be time for him  to call it a day ( or words to that affect ) if Wolves didn’t make the play-offs ?  Is he known as a man of his word ?

Edited by semion

7 hours ago, ray c said:

No he never he wasn't at Poole last Thursday :cheers:

Oops meant Monday 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

You won’t make the playoffs 

Ipswich, Swindon, Belle Vue, Peterborough 

Oh yes we will ZagarRacing 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Wolves had kept Nicholls they would have probably won tonight. Thorsell isn’t doing well anywhere. 

They gambled on Thorsell & Morris when replacing Nicholls.

Its looking like a bad mistake, Morris isn’t anywhere near the rider he was.

10 hours ago, Gavan said:

Poole dropping points against a struggling Wolves team

Maybe Middlo struggling to motivate shouldn’t be throwing away a win from 10 points up and then 6 up with 3 to go. Kurtz very poor

Kurtz is usually poor at Wolves not his night that's for sure. Nothing to do with Middlo motivation.