British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bear_Bottom

Canvas(sing) support

Looking for some advice wanting to get a new speedway caot as my other is nackerd and obviously can't get one to with my team as they don't run any more which was workington comets I am a big fan of cookie  and am tempted to get the glasgow coat as he doesn't do winter coats is wrong to get a coat of another team which is not ur local team thank you in advance 

Does it matter what other people think as it is your choice, at least you are helping a club by buying stuff.

11 hours ago, Cometfan4eva said:

Looking for some advice wanting to get a new speedway caot as my other is nackerd and obviously can't get one to with my team as they don't run any more which was workington comets I am a big fan of cookie  and am tempted to get the glasgow coat as he doesn't do winter coats is wrong to get a coat of another team which is not ur local team thank you in advance 

Have you tried contacting Wulfsport as they may still have stock left. There are some also on Ebay.