British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GAH

Kings Lynn v Belle Vue Monday 24th June

looks a bit showery and rain due at 8pm ? 

Not according to the met office, could be some showers about in the afternoon but less than 10% risk of one after 5pm. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not according to the met office, could be some showers about in the afternoon but less than 10% risk of one after 5pm. 

If it’s on can see a Comfy away win 41-49

20 minutes ago, semion said:

If it’s on can see a Comfy away win 41-49

can't see that lol lidsey never been there who knows what wells turns up ? look at his score at peterboro today compared to same track on thursday ? we need fricke/bjerre to be on top form 12 pts at least from these ? 9/10 pts a piece from worrall & bewley ? and berge to get a least his average 4pts ? big ask hope i'm wrong ? will look at met f/cast in morning before making my decision on travelling ? 

Lidsey not seen the track before.  Proctor has seen it plenty of times and look st his scores.

Saddlebow big open spaces like NSS, so Belle Vue should feel at home.  As for Wells I’ll see that with Jorgensen and raise you with Rambo Lambo.

2 hours ago, semion said:

Lidsey not seen the track before.  Proctor has seen it plenty of times and look st his scores.

Saddlebow big open spaces like NSS, so Belle Vue should feel at home.  As for Wells I’ll see that with Jorgensen and raise you with Rambo Lambo.

well the track is be to be made grippy for sure as for jorgensen i'll see that with berge and raise you with quick fricke :t:

One of those horrible days on whether I risk the weather and travel over from other side of Norwich. Guess it will depend on how much rain in the day as well. 

A rain off would allow us to make changes, before riding another meeting, so half expecting an early call by Buster....

6 hours ago, kelvinht said:

One of those horrible days on whether I risk the weather and travel over from other side of Norwich. Guess it will depend on how much rain in the day as well. 

A rain off would allow us to make changes, before riding another meeting, so half expecting an early call by Buster....

12.45, no rain yet. Very warm/ muggy here. Car says it's 24 degrees at the mo. Will update later if I get time. I will be driving past the stadium at around 3pm.

anyone got a update on the weather around stadium ??? thanks before fans travel Aces coach setting off around now 1pm 

Looks like a load of rain heading north towards Norfolk but looks like should just miss Kings Lynn or it might just catch the edge of it so hopefully ok.

Leaving Manchester at 2.00pm.

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

anyone got a update on the weather around stadium ??? thanks before fans travel Aces coach setting off around now 1pm 

I was a mile away from the stadium about an hour ago and it was dry, hot and muggy then. I'm now 7 miles away and the weather is the same here, 24 degrees. 

I have got to drive past the stadium around 3pm, but sadly to late for you.

3 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Looks like a load of rain heading north towards Norfolk but looks like should just miss Kings Lynn or it might just catch the edge of it so hopefully ok.

Leaving Manchester at 2.00pm.

I can shuffle my schedule, and drive past the stadium at 2.15 pm and text you the weather situation if you PM me a mobile number by 1.40pm, if that helps :t:

33 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I was a mile away from the stadium about an hour ago and it was dry, hot and muggy then. I'm now 7 miles away and the weather is the same here, 24 degrees. 

I have got to drive past the stadium around 3pm, but sadly to late for you.

i'm driving my own car setting off around 3pm thanks for updates 

2 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

i'm driving my own car setting off around 3pm thanks for updates 

I can do the same for you, if I have a mobile number within the next 10 mins. Will not have access to a PC until after you leave.

According to the Met Office we may get relatively light rain in the next hour and then dry after that.If they are correct it will be perfect for tonight.

• Like 1