British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Loose Diamond

Four Team Tournament. Peterborough.

Guest Loose Diamond

We need to get rid of Lasse. Bjerre. He is a total waste of space. Not really sure who is available to come in for him but he was absolutely shocking today. The way the formula works means if you get 0 in your first ride your reserve will not get a chance to replace him. He should have been replaced in his second ride after he was last and just gave up in his first. Did not want to be there. At least Max Clegg would have tried. Not saying he would have won his ride but he would have been a better bet. We would have qualified if he had scored 3 points. He needs to go. Shocking effort. I don't mind a rider being last if you can see he is putting the effort in but Bjerre is not.

9 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

We need to get rid of Lasse. Bjerre. He is a total waste of space. Not really sure who is available to come in for him but he was absolutely shocking today. The way the formula works means if you get 0 in your first ride your reserve will not get a chance to replace him. He should have been replaced in his second ride after he was last and just gave up in his first. Did not want to be there. At least Max Clegg would have tried. Not saying he would have won his ride but he would have been a better bet. We would have qualified if he had scored 3 points. He needs to go. Shocking effort. I don't mind a rider being last if you can see he is putting the effort in but Bjerre is not.

A former Peterborough rider aswell, Lasse 'Grizzly' Bjerre, more like ffffing 'Nookie Bjerre' :(

Congratulation to Somerset on winning but glad our lads got 2 ND place after our inconsistent run of form this season.Hope that gives the lads confidence after the poor performance at Scunthorpe on Friday.

2 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

0k. Put on because I thought I needed to start a new one. 

You tell nosey Parker where to go Loose Diamond!!!

L.p.

Guest Loose Diamond
On 6/24/2019 at 12:48 AM, MaugerDiamond said:

You tell nosey Parker where to go Loose Diamond!!!

L.p.

Yes I should. He is a bit of a know it all. At the time when I put the post up I was so annoyed at Bjerre's poor performance. He let everyone down including mainly himself. He needs to change his attitude. His machinery engines mainly seem to be much slower than everyone else. I wish I had enough money to put in to Newcastle Speedway but I have not. He definitely would not be in my team. His attitude is awful. We need someone who wants to ride for us,not him with his could not care less attitude. If he doesn't want to ride for us, he might decide to go back to Denmark and not come back! Then Newcastle Promotion would have to get someone else in. Only problem is they won't. The season is going downhill fast. The reluctance as well to replace Danny Phillips is also to the detriment of the side. Why do they persist with him?? Every fan/supporter who goes to watch must be so disalusioned with him. We carried him in his first season now we are carrying him again. I'm sorry but if Martin Phillips will not get rid of him he has got to do what's best for him and retire.

So not only do you start a new thread that isn't needed you tell a rider he should RETIRE?

Have a word with yourself.

The lad may not be good enough for Championship standard racing but that does not mean he has to quit the sport, he's doing perfect ally well for Belle Vue so why should he retire? 

Silly statement.

14 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

So not only do you start a new thread that isn't needed you tell a rider he should RETIRE?

The lad may not be good enough for Championship standard racing but that does not mean he has to quit the sport, he's doing perfect ally well for Belle Vue so why should he retire? 

Silly statement.

Think having 2 Bjerre's riding in the British league's is too much for some people:o

35 minutes ago, Dodger Blue said:

Think having 2 Bjerre's riding in the British league's is too much for some people:o

Think he might have been talking about Phillips....there is more than one Belle Vue team

Edited by Sings4Speedway

17 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Think he might have been talking about Phillips....there is more than one Belle Vue team

My fault , missed the retire bit on Phillips , now two Phillip's !!

I am going to keep quiet as there is more than one Belle Vue team, more than one Bjerre and more than one Phillips

49 minutes ago, Dodger Blue said:

My fault , missed the retire bit on Phillips , now two Phillip's !!

I am going to keep quiet as there is more than one Belle Vue team, more than one Bjerre and more than one Phillips

I only pulled you up as ive dropped several clangers myself recently so its nice to be the know it all for once.

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
On 6/25/2019 at 10:56 AM, Fortythirtyeight said:

Silly statement.

Is it? Is he?

Guest Loose Diamond
On 6/25/2019 at 10:56 AM, Fortythirtyeight said:

Silly statement.

Just my opinion.

Guest Loose Diamond
On 6/25/2019 at 11:11 AM, Dodger Blue said:

Lasse Bjerre. I named him. Did you not read my post properly??