British Speedway Forum
Old Crusader

Kent v Bellevue Mon 24th

On 6/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Nope average too high plus i have zero idea if Hopwood is interested in riding still as there have been no signs of him. IF a temp signing was needed i suspect it would be Tom Wooley filling the gap BUT have no idea how long/bad Jenkins injuries actually are (and hope its just a bit battered and bruised).  Is there a minimum time off with injuries like there is when missing fixtures due to sickness?

Cannot see Kent replacing Jenkins.  I don't think he has any broken bones, as I understand it, just very heavy bruising, so a young man like him should

recover pretty quickly. He's been unlucky with minor injuries so far this year and I'm sure we have not seen the best of him. Looking forward to seeing Luke Bowen

tonight. He always creates excitement. Does anyone know if that grass track kid is riding tonight. Jake something, looked very good last Monday.

4 minutes ago, East End Fan said:

Cannot see Kent replacing Jenkins.  I don't think he has any broken bones, as I understand it, just very heavy bruising, so a young man like him should

recover pretty quickly. He's been unlucky with minor injuries so far this year and I'm sure we have not seen the best of him. Looking forward to seeing Luke Bowen

tonight. He always creates excitement. Does anyone know if that grass track kid is riding tonight. Jake something, looked very good last Monday.

According to the BSPA site he is riding.

He took a ride in the 2nd half at Mildenhall yesterday and looked decent enough then withdrew with mechanical issues. Certainly enough talent on the bike but needs to put some investment into his kit but thats why he is sensibly  turning down full time places at the moment (although Kent could resolve that for him).