British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Get well soon Shane Parker

Didn't know what section to put this in,but as a great servant to British speedway i would like to wish Shane a speedy recovery from a cardiac arrest.Was a fun rider and served British speedway well and really enjoyed his time at Lynn.

Copied from the BSPA Twitter below.

GET WELL SOON |

Shane Parker, a great servant to several British clubs throughout his career, has suffered a cardiac arrest back home in Australia.

Everyone at the British Speedway Promoters’ Association sends ‘Parks’ and his family our very best wishes for a swift recovery.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

That was a shocker :blink: . Get well soon Shane. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Great guy is Parks.  Time for everyone.

Speedy and full recovery

I'm sure I read this morning, that his daughter kept him alive giving mouth to mouth until medical help arrived, but for some unknown reason I can't find the link now.

Get well soon Shane. 

Thats a bit of a shock!! Best wishes to Shane for a full and speedy recovery

The sort of character the sports needs more of in every generation of riders (and a none too shabby performer also)

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Badge said:

I'm sure I read this morning, that his daughter kept him alive giving mouth to mouth until medical help arrived, but for some unknown reason I can't find the link now.

Get well soon Shane. 

Found it, well done to her

Craig Boyce to Speedway Experience

I spoke to my blood brother Shane Parker who had his life saved by his daughter doing mouth to mouth until he got to hospital, Ledgend job little lady, he is in good spirits and we had a good conversation, let me tell you now Fireparker will be back with a vengeance!

• Like 7

Get well soon Shane. Always one of my favourite riders, and a legend at Kings Lynn. Brilliant work by his daughter, who seems to have saved his life, well done young lady.

Hopefully Shane will make a full recovery, so best wishes from all Kings Lynn fans.

Very sorry to hear this news. Shane was a fine rider, a great character and a genuine speedway lover. I send him and his family my best regards and wish him well with his recovery.

First of all best wishes to Shane for a full and speedy recovery, but what an absolute hero his daughter is, what an amazing thing to do

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Panthers skipper and legend hope all continues to go well with the recovery

This. A great servant to Panthers. Probably the best No 2 Panthers have ever had in the top league. Get well soon, Shane.