British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

27/06/19 Swindon v King's Lynn. Premiership supporters cup tie.

I hope the weather holds up, i love having the rare continuity of fixtures  happening and this should be a close affair.With Cookie being brought in King's Lynn are a side i fear my prediction is around a 8 point home  win for the Robins.No news on a new reserve so i presume Starkey continues at no 6 can Batch back up his last two home meeting's.???

The last meeting between these two a few weeks ago resulted in Swindon 50  - Kings Lynn 40, and I would expect this meeting to be similar. 

A win or draw will see us through to a final against Belle Vue   

Edited by A ORLOV

Hopefully the Robins will be back to winning ways after the capitulation at Peterborough, 6-10 point win, will be interesting to see how bellego goes.

Will go for a Swindon win 51-39 and cup final against the Vue. Good weather forecast.

5 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I hope the weather holds up, i love having the rare continuity of fixtures  happening and this should be a close affair.With Cookie being brought in King's Lynn are a side i fear my prediction is around a 8 point home  win for the Robins.No news on a new reserve so i presume Starkey continues at no 6 can Batch back up his last two home meeting's.???

Nick Morris to guest at 6........:rofl:

• Haha 3

Weather forecast looking good for thursday 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Would be good to see Stefan do well & he now gets a chance.

Agree he needs to be given a chance

1 hour ago, hagonshocker said:

Clearly Rosco lost patience with Starke.....Stefan next in the firing line 

Really don't see why he hasn't had a chance before as he is a Swindon asset  and I see they have switched Batchelor from 5 to 3. I know Rasmus has been flying but putting him at 5 is putting a lot of pressure on him.

Edited by foreverblue

I am not really a fan myself but he deserves a chance also that is what assets are there for.Also i have to say Stefan before his injury was doing a great job for the Pirates he was so unlucky hope Stefan does well.