British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie B

1976 GBL and NNL Body Colours YouTube Video

The new YouTube address is in post number #1 

All been changes me and my fat fingers typing

Unless i get anymore information there will be no further updates on this video.

Edited by Robbie B

The Teeside race jacket looks fantastic! One of the all time greats in my opinion.

Regarding the brilliant YouTube video, my only query is that the Crayford colours were Red and Yellow.

Was the Kestrel yellow also.

it was many years ago when I last there and thanks for pointing this out as I did have trouble finding  a colour image from 1976 of Crayford's colours. i know from the 1976 Crayford programmes that I have from my visits that the rider on the front cover is pictured wearing a red & white race bib, so did they have two colours?

I have changed Crayford's colours to Yellow just give a bit of time and I will change the YouTube video.

All updated now and live again on YouTube please see post #1 for new address

Edited by Robbie B

just completed all of the Wimbledon race bibs 1991 was a bit tricky I never give p on things and it does look extremely nice.

Does anyone remember why Wimbledon changed from the normal red background colour of the race bib to yellow?

I have now found a colour picture of Crayford's 1976 body colours on the back cover of a early 1977 Speedway Star.

I have now updated my  YouTube video with Cratfors correct body colours form 1976.

Edited by Robbie B
  • Like 1

Robbie, are you planning to upload the Wimbledon race jackets designs upto YouTube? I'd certainly enjoy watching that!

Hi prodons

The Wimbledon speedway body colour Youtube video is now live

Edited by Robbie B