British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole vs BV. Premiership. 27/06/19

2 full teams unless anyone is riding in Sweden I don't know about! ;)

Hot day, poor trackmen. Feel a bit sorry for them. I would say a Poole win, depending on what they have done with the track? Not holding my breath on that one though!

Edited by lisa-colette
Unable to spell

should be a home win belle vue not travelling well at the moment .with more dirt on the track looking forward to this one .

10 minutes ago, ray c said:

should be a home win belle vue not travelling well at the moment .with more dirt on the track looking forward to this one .

They travel ok...it's just when they ride they are s***! 

• Haha 6

Poole won the fixture by 20 earlier in the season

Poole going along better now and Belle Vue poor away 

Can only see a Poole win by around 15-18

12 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Poole won the fixture by 20 earlier in the season

Poole going along better now and Belle Vue poor away 

Can only see a Poole win by around 15-18

Unless Wells thinks he's riding for Peterborough we will be ok! Fricke and Bjerre will be good for double figures and Bewley could do well but Steve Worrall seems to be struggling along with Berge and Lidsey who i can't see troubling the scorers too much so a easy win on the cards. 

• Like 1

At least 52 - 38...

A three man Aces team again I would say..

Fricke, Bjerre and either Worrall or Bewley (but invariably not both)...

Four riders took 15 rides between them at KL and got six points..

Can see a similar occurrence tomorrow..

Another no show from the Aces.

Well, will this will be the last time we see this 7 unless we have redeclared?

Booked time off to go to this but have since cancelled that. 

While I think the track will improve after the recent work, I think the first match could be worse than ever especially in the 30 degree heat. 

Add to that we are abysmal away from NSS. I can see Poole hitting 60 easy today. Especially if we have sacked riders before the meeting and asked them to ride tomorrow. They wont try. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Especially if we have sacked riders before the meeting and asked them to ride tomorrow. They wont try. 

I remember when Poole used to do that in the early 2000's. A lesson quickly learnt! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I remember when Poole used to do that in the early 2000's. A lesson quickly learnt! 

Track will be a leveller to some extent but I'd imagine you'll give us an absolute tanking given the circumstances.

One to write off for the aces.

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Booked time off to go to this but have since cancelled that. 

While I think the track will improve after the recent work, I think the first match could be worse than ever especially in the 30 degree heat. 

Add to that we are abysmal away from NSS. I can see Poole hitting 60 easy today. Especially if we have sacked riders before the meeting and asked them to ride tomorrow. They wont try. 

I think Sedgeman must have been the exception to this rule when he was sacked prior to the KL meeting. It would be hard to fathom if some of this lot were trying or not given the dire away performances. The other scenario a big improvement for one meeting meaning we keep the side together for the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

I think Sedgeman must have been the exception to this rule when he was sacked prior to the KL meeting. It would be hard to fathom if some of this lot were trying or not given the dire away performances. The other scenario a big improvement for one meeting meaning we keep the side together for the rest of the season.

Well I suppose a rider could look at it two ways, they sacked me so I won't try like some riders at Poole have or think they have sacked but I want to prove I can do it and hope someone notices and signs me for another club.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

At the end of the day, they are getting paid so it makes sense to put the effort in.

The riders in question whoever they are will be fixed up elsewhere already I'd think 

38 minutes ago, acef said:

At the end of the day, they are getting paid so it makes sense to put the effort in.

The riders in question whoever they are will be fixed up elsewhere already I'd think 

If it is Wells I would imagine Peterborough would snap him up the way he rode for them last time.