British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole vs BV. Premiership. 27/06/19

like phil i was going but having been to swindon & kings lynn decided its not worth it can't see any change in our form so will follow the scores not hopeful at all ?? poole by 16pts + it hurts me to say !!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Reckon it could be dusty.

with more shale on the track it should be ok :t:

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

If it is Wells I would imagine Peterborough would snap him up the way he rode for them last time.

Wells will go to wolves, if it is him, for Ashley Morris.

54 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

like phil i was going but having been to swindon & kings lynn decided its not worth it can't see any change in our form so will follow the scores not hopeful at all ?? poole by 16pts + it hurts me to say !!

We will know who it is of there is a late change to the line up ie rr

13 minutes ago, acef said:

Wells will go to wolves, if it is him, for Ashley Morris.

Definitely 

Pool by a minimum of 14

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Isn't Wells average too high?

Apparently not although I guess it depends on the timing. We currently have over a point to play with so Wells would fit straight in.

Plus as he is an asset he would be coming back to his parent club.

Personally I don’t think it will happen tho.

32 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Apparently not although I guess it depends on the timing. We currently have over a point to play with so Wells would fit straight in.

We need a change somewhere Steve as this season is fading away from us very quickly with this team 

33 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

We need a change somewhere Steve as this season is fading away from us very quickly with this team 

It certainly seems like it, but I just don’t think it will happen.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

It will happen.

Seems slightly strange that there isn`t a preview on the Poole website- Jack Holder has been listed by Vastervik for tomorrows match- although they could be using R/R for him. Anyone know if he is definitely at Poole ??

3 hours ago, sugarray said:

Reckon it could be dusty.

It should be fine, dust wise. The reason they couldn't water it during the meeting  before, was the lack of shale would of made the base to slippery :t:

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Seems slightly strange that there isn`t a preview on the Poole website- Jack Holder has been listed by Vastervik for tomorrows match- although they could be using R/R for him. Anyone know if he is definitely at Poole ??

If he does ride in Sweden then your (and everybody else's) view of fixture priority goes right out of the window!!!!  Hopefully he'll be at 1 for the Pirates before he drops to 3rd heat leader from Monday!!!