British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole vs BV. Premiership. 27/06/19

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe they can't stretch to that? As aren't shutting the A+E at some point, so nearest one will be Bournemouth hospital? 

Yeah if/when that happens we are truly screwed. There will be no chance of a paramedic going and coming back the same day!

23 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Nail on head I guess.

At £500+ each I can see why.

Thanks for posting. Terrible crash. Covatti hopes to be back for Ipswich on 18th July. Richie will probably be out for season.

Tripping over each other. Covatti looked like he was racing Worrall at times.. One should have gone after Berge. Nothing to do with the pile up. 

• Like 1

honest question, was heat 8 rerun with 3 riders only.

6 minutes ago, hyderd said:

honest question, was heat 8 rerun with 3 riders only.

Awarded, wasn't it?

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Awarded, wasn't it?

Thats what I would of thought considering Richie's injuries, that would of meant a 5-0 to Belle Vue then. According to updates it was a 4-2 to Belle Vue.

It was awarded 4-2 to Belle Vue as it should have been. Covatti exc as cause of stoppage.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It was awarded 4-2 to Belle Vue as it should have been. Covatti exc as cause of stoppage.

I do have a question for you....When an oppo rider crashes/takes a rider out it’s because they’re over riding.....when a Poole rider bins it it’s bc of someone else....

On 7/7/2019 at 12:56 AM, hyabb17 said:

I do have a question for you....When an oppo rider crashes/takes a rider out it’s because they’re over riding.....when a Poole rider bins it it’s bc of someone else....

Covatti caught Berge’s Back wheel and caused the crash. Worrall had nowhere to go and got caught in the carnage. Covatti exc cause of stoppage.

Covatti looked out of control for most of the race and caused the crash and rightly excluded....he was totally over riding......poor Worrall got caught up in it all

• Like 1

Is that after the track had been levelled??? Who done it,, stevie wonder,,,,, still very wavy

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Is that after the track had been levelled??? Who done it,, stevie wonder,,,,, still very wavy

Poole riders said it was a lot better for the BV meeting, I guess they would know?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole riders said it was a lot better for the BV meeting, I guess they would know?

Usual pop don’t rise to it. We know the track is far better now. Let the haters hate. We can just laugh at them.

• Like 1