British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Bear

Redcar v Leicester Friday 28th

Going to be a tough one . We need our gating gloves & a 3rd Heat leader

Stewart not riding for the Bears makes a difficult meeting much harder in my opinion.

Expecting an away victory in this one.

4 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Stewart not riding for the Bears makes a difficult meeting much harder in my opinion.

To be fair, Broc Nicol is riding well at the moment, but Jordan Stewart, at the MPA, tough shoes to fill. Leicester must smell blood in the water over this match. You gotta fancy them.

No Worrall for the Lions as broke his ankle in four places last night riding for Poole. Chris Harris guests.

1 hour ago, W9 Lion said:

No Worrall for the Lions as broke his ankle in four places last night riding for Poole. Chris Harris guests.

Bang goes any chance of a home win then.

Harris must clap his hands everytime his phone rings, just once would be nice to read chris harris doesnt guest tonight.

• Haha 3

I will not be attending this meeting, why have we got a guest , should be RR but how have Leicester got a guest , they are much stronger now ,   Guests are killing this sport. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

I will not be attending this meeting, why have we got a guest , should be RR but how have Leicester got a guest , they are much stronger now ,   Guests are killing this sport. 

Dont think Harris will be much more competitive than Richie Worrall round the MPA, so should even things up. Broc Nicol should be better than R/R for Jordan. May still have R/R if Tom Bacon is not fit. Going to be a hard one for the Bears anyway the way Leicester are performing. 

15 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

As Jordan Stewart is representing Australia, a facility of either a guest or RR is available to Redcar. Leicester will have a guest as Richie Worrall was injured last night.

On 6/27/2019 at 5:22 PM, Yearbyred said:

My reverse psychology worked ;)

Well done Bears!

• Like 1

I went into this meeting thinking " The Bears are going to have everyone firing to win this one against a very strong Lions team.

Now, I'm telling myself, " Oh Ye Of Little Faith ".

Cracking result for the Bears.

How good too, the meeting had to be delayed due to huge queues wanting to get on. How often have you head that said ?

UTB !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Another really good meeting. MPT is absolutely dialled in around the MPA now, and Nicol was an inspired choice of guest. Important points from Greaves as well.

Douglas was superb for Lions and Harris another great guest. Thoroughly enjoyed it, Bears win and Leicester point probably the right result.

13 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Harris must clap his hands everytime his phone rings, just once would be nice to read chris harris doesnt guest tonight.

He claims he struggles to make living out the sport most years:unsure: pull the other one Chris.:P

• Haha 1