British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue v Poole Monday 1/7/19 BT Sports

I may not be Bickleys biggest fan but i would blooming love him to pop out the start and win heat 2 tonight....

Bickley doesn’t possess the experience that the Poole reserves do, he might well score a few points but nobody would be surprised or knock him if he didn’t. It’s all very well knowing a track but you have to be in amongst it around the first two bends or you can get tailed off as a young rider, and that’s not knocking the lad who is going to be very good in the future. 

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Bickley doesn’t possess the experience that the Poole reserves do, he might well score a few points but nobody would be surprised or knock him if he didn’t. It’s all very well knowing a track but you have to be in amongst it around the first two bends or you can get tailed off as a young rider, and that’s not knocking the lad who is going to be very good in the future. 

you can actually overtake on our track its not all about popping out of the gate like majority of uk tracks :party:

3 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

you can actually overtake on our track its not all about popping out of the gate like majority of uk tracks :party:

True which is why Bickley may have a tough night.

So for the purposes of maybe having a bet tonight, the teams will roughly line up as follows?

Aces- Fricke - Berge - Bewley - S.Worrall - Bjerre - Bickey - Lidsey

Pirates - Holder - r/r - Klindt - Grajconek - Kurtz - Becker - Etheridge

4 minutes ago, marko said:

So for the purposes of maybe having a bet tonight, the teams will roughly line up as follows?

Aces- Fricke - Berge - Bewley - S.Worrall - Bjerre - Bickey - Lidsey

Pirates - Holder - r/r - Klindt - Grajconek - Kurtz - Becker - Etheridge

lidsey is number 2 berge number 6 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dawkins20 said:

Who can take R/R rides?

just Grajoniek and reserves for poole 

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

True which is why Bickley may have a tough night.

ok if you say so but you have never seen him ride NSS !!

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bickley strengthens Belle Vue up no end. Knows the track inside out. Bellle Vue’s to lose now.

Troll

Why are the bspa tweeting Vissing at reserve 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bickley strengthens Belle Vue up no end. Knows the track inside out. Bellle Vue’s to lose now.

I would of thought that the track will be prepared different than  he is used to for the NL team. More dirt and grip.

He will probably get better as it slickens up.

Close meeting this.  Something like 4 points in it either way, would be my guess. I can see Poole at least picking up a point.

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Troll

Whys he a Troll. He's posting on the BV Poole thread where he should be. Unlike some ...

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Whys he a Troll. He's posting on the BV Poole thread where he should be. Unlike some ...

My team is Reading, and we only ride in one of the development leagues - am i allowed to post on here ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Because he is looking for a reaction from others with his post.