British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ruckerroo

eastie v lester kocup sun 30 june 3-30

EASTBOURNE: Richard Lawson, Ben Morley, Kyle Newman, Lewis Kerr, Edward Kennett, Alfie Bowtell, Georgie Wood.
LEICESTER: Scott Nicholls, Ellis Perks, Ryan Terry-Daley, Ryan Douglas, Richie Worrall R/R, Adam Extance, Connor Mountain.

If the Lions lose by 20 or less then they will count that as a win! I suspect that Connor Mountain will be the key rider and I also expect that he will be very tired by the end of the afternoon having featured in just about every other race! 

1 hour ago, nightshift said:

EASTBOURNE: Richard Lawson, Ben Morley, Kyle Newman, Lewis Kerr, Edward Kennett, Alfie Bowtell, Georgie Wood.
LEICESTER: Scott Nicholls, Ellis Perks, Ryan Terry-Daley, Ryan Douglas, Richie Worrall R/R, Adam Extance, Connor Mountain.

I can't wait.

18 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

And it is Eastbourne v Leicester - not Eastie v Lester. FFS. If you are going to start a thread, for god's sake do it properly.

that a southern way of spelling . seems skools are a bit rubbish darn souf .

In the Leauge match.
Nicholls got - 14 , Ellis Perks - 7 - Connor Mountain - 1 .
Ryan Douglas and Josh Bates didn't ride, Jack Thomas got 0. Addmitadley Richie Worrall did get 12 and Josh Pickering scored 11.  I don't know how Ryan Douglas does at Eastbourne, but it might be slightly closer than some predict. 

2 hours ago, nightshift said:

In the Leauge match.
Nicholls got - 14 , Ellis Perks - 7 - Connor Mountain - 1 .
Ryan Douglas and Josh Bates didn't ride, Jack Thomas got 0. Addmitadley Richie Worrall did get 12 and Josh Pickering scored 11.  I don't know how Ryan Douglas does at Eastbourne, but it might be slightly closer than some predict. 

Oh well............10 out of 10 for optimism. 

2 hours ago, nightshift said:

Oh well............10 out of 10 for optimism. 

The two falls by Nicholls and Douglas whilst leading tipped the balance of the tie in eagles way. More astute use of Connor Mountain could have gained a couple more points. It looks all over, but Eastie will need to make some decent starts in the 2nd leg.

Well well HGould , old I maybe, but I have been watching the sport long enough to have put away the rose tinted spectacles. 

Getting youngsters into the sport is to be applauded but the “product” needs  a lot of work. A half completed match last night at Leicester after an hours delay for the county ambulance  A solution needs to be found.

The side put out by Leicester was under strength and  on a warm Sunday afternoon produced exactly what I expected. I didn’t need to be there - I have seen so many daytime meetings in England and everyone has been the same. DUSTY. A solution needs to be found. 

How promoters of British speedway today can expect to make a living I don’t know No blame can be attached to Leicester - injuries happen, but entertainment ??? 

All down the car wash tomorrow to get the cars cleaned ?

enjoy your sport HGould 

20 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

Leicester could not find a guest for Worrall , Palm Toft agreed to ride this evening but then snapped his frame so they declined the booking so R/R is being used.

MPT has tweeted that he never agreed to ride today - he was asked, but hadn’t said yes, he then cracked his frame which meant that he couldn’t in any event. 

Ive no issues with the lions side tbh, i chose not too attend due to the travel, potential dust and possible  lopsided score. If i lived half hour away i would have gone. Be v close over 2 legs, eagles are desperate on the road