British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh CL 30/6/19 @ 15.00

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Wide people in Edinburgh Blobby seriously,  i know some good slimming tablets on the black market that might help. 

Night Nurse now a slimming agent Gaz?

• Haha 2

Just now, BobC said:

Make that a 17 year old.

When you have just beaten your nearest and most bitter rivals all too easily it seems,why not enjoy the moment?

Its only tongue in cheek, after all.

My apologies 17 year old but it is still quality.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, eide67 said:

Good gutsy performance from all 6 Monarchs to keep the score respectable against a really strong Tigers side. The track was not ideal due to the weather forecast, but the track staff worked hard to keep the dust down as best they could and there was still some pretty good races.  After a first race last, Paul Starke rode very well for Glasgow and Joel Andersson was the stand out for Edinburgh taking 7 rides including a brave outside burst to win heat 7.

ALL six monarchs ? I will give you 5

11 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Posted a picture of himself under the scoreboard on post that he had nothing to do with him looking for a reaction. 

All for banter among fans just comes across as unprofessional from a rider. Wasn’t a fan cookie doing it either when he was us.

Oh the irony he's a lad so he is, the rascal.

Edited by Gazc

10 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Posted a picture of himself under the scoreboard on post that he had nothing to do with him looking for a reaction. 

All for banter among fans just comes across as unprofessional from a rider. Wasn’t a fan cookie doing it either when he was us.

Kyle Bickley along with Cookie have been stand outs for Glasgow this season. Yes he got away with a tape infringement on Friday. Up to referee to call out. Don’t understand anyone rising to his bait, a young kid that should probably know better. Don’t give him the satisfaction of a response. You play into hands of folk like that. What goes around comes around. We at Edinburgh are having a torrid time of it with injuries and to top it off Dr Howarth and his Medics. Hopefully tide will turn soon for us albeit with some desired team changes.

Before a wheel had been turned, there was the Lawlor sacking. No disrespect intended, but that has turned out to be a blessing.

I think Glasgow's impressive season is down to signing Kyle. Ok, hes had a few not so good meetings.However did anyone, in all honesty, expect to see him scoring so freely?

I have been pleasantly surprised by some of his scores, turning close results into wins for the Tigers.

Long may it continue.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Pot calling the kettle black here I think.  Josh Pickering and Richie Worrall seemed to find the post funny and was the initial post not asking for the score which in this case Kyle posted the scoreboard for them to see.

1 minute ago, snapper said:

Pot calling the kettle black here I think.  Josh Pickering and Richie Worrall seemed to find the post funny and was the initial post not asking for the score which in this case Kyle posted the scoreboard for them to see.

Should have put the video of him dancing on the table after with him singing I belong to Glasgow lolllol

Never mind , all's well with the world tonight . That's Glasgow 4 Edinburgh 0 this season . Score would have been bigger today had the wind not blown the tapes onto Sarjeant's front wheel :shock:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

That's a good lad , we told him most of your lot had a sense of humour bypass..

But seriously if that is what worries you then you should just throw the towel in , an 18 year old winding you up and the dummy well and truly spat.

Keep it up Kyle you hit a nerve there.

i think Kyle is still 17 ! could be wrong tho , been wrong before ........

12 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Never mind , all's well with the world tonight . That's Glasgow 4 Edinburgh 0 this season . Score would have been bigger today had the wind not blown the tapes onto Sarjeant's front wheel :shock:

Indeed, bigger teams to face with Redcar on Tues and Birmingham on Wed. The Brummies hardly seem to have ridden a home meeting over the last month, surely ripe for an away win.

52 minutes ago, BobC said:

Before a wheel had been turned, there was the Lawlor sacking. No disrespect intended, but that has turned out to be a blessing.

I think Glasgow's impressive season is down to signing Kyle. Ok, hes had a few not so good meetings.However did anyone, in all honesty, expect to see him scoring so freely?

I have been pleasantly surprised by some of his scores, turning close results into wins for the Tigers.

Long may it continue.

the cornets seen kyle was getting there near the end of last season . so no flash in the pan from kyle . 

without kyle , glasgow would be gash again ... 

Kyle turned 16 not long before last season started (Feb or Mar) so definitely 17 now.

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Put the pitchfork away. He's a young lad having a laugh . It happens with derby rivalries , get over it 

7 hours ago, jenga said:

the cornets seen kyle was getting there near the end of last season . so no flash in the pan from kyle . 

without kyle , glasgow would be gash again ... 

You do have a point without him they would be struggling a bit at times.

• Confused 1