British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Premiership - King’s Lynn v Swindon - 01/07/2019

Will go 44-46.

A close affair i recon a tight home win,  for me if Musielak was riding  i would be  pretty confident of an away win  i am not very confident now though.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Don’t think we’ll miss Nicol at home in the short term as Lambert is a reasonably  good number seven round Lynn but it’s a completely different story away so if Nicol is likely to miss many away matches I’d be looking to sign somebody else at least in the short term until he’s fit. 

Edited by Bagpuss

54 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Don’t think we’ll miss Nicol at home in the short term as Lambert is a reasonably  good number seven round Lynn but it’s a completely different story away so if Nicol is likely to miss many away matches I’d be looking to sign somebody else at least in the short term until he’s fit. 

I think the 1st of July is the last day for team changes this season for every club.

22 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Way out- 28th August effective 31st August

I was wrong. I must have dreamed it.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Cant have a facility for a rider that hasnt ridden for the team..... so will have to revert back to Lambert. Well they were the rules... whether they still are ... dunno?

Absolutely, I’m talking about a new signing rather than guests. Pretty clear that Lambert will be in the team tomorrow, according to Neil Watson he’s still in the declared 1-7 anyway until Nicol’s paperwork comes through. 

16 hours ago, auntie doris said:

Will go 44-46.

Think you are right. Can only see an away win for Swindon.

No no no,,,,, why do all the Zagar trainer threads end up mentioning speedway,,,, the speedway is meant to be talked about on the official threads.   Tut tut,,,, some just don't get it

18 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I struggle to get decent looking trainers with the width I need. Anyone else have the same problem?

Image result for webbed feet pic

You need the Nike super wide flippers for those bad boys

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

A close affair i recon a tight home win,  for me if Musielak was riding  i would be  pretty confident of an away win  i am not very confident now though.

With you there Sid. Doyley and Batch will have to go a lot better than they did at Peterborough where both of them looked slow. Like you if Toby was riding I'd fancy us nicking a win.