British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Panthers v Witches 1/7/19 Premiership

Can the Witches take 4 points again?

I hope so but wouldnt be unhappy with just a point 

https://ipswichwitches.co/peterborough-v-ipswich-raceday-preview-2/

• Like 2

Fingers crossed we have 2 fit reserves!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Jake is guesting for Sheffield today so looks like he is ok. 

And Ed's riding for Eastie 

All 7 Witches riding today...

King Allen and Harris @Sheffield

Heeps @ Glasgow 

Kennett and Lawson @ Eastbourne 

KP @ Gdansk 

Last time we were there it was just a gate and go race track and we were superior from the gate,,, from what I've read it's now a more racing track again.  Can we win,,, of course,,,, will we win,, erm???? It's going to be harder than last time, but one of our riders always seems to step up and have a blinder.   This is our best chance of points out of the 3 away meetings 

At the fours last weekend the inside was still the fastest line and most of the passing was done using this line, so I hope they have learnt from that.

37 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Looks like Master Bates will be missing, that will be a relief for all the other riders. 

A relief for panthers too i expect.

Glad kamikaze Bates is to be absent - seems to be causing more and more! I’ve always thought the boy has potential but not the right mindset

im with taps could get another 4 point win but of course wouldn’t be unhappy with a narrow loss picking up a point, a point always has to be the minimum target! 

I don’t like the Heeps/king pairing at 3/4 I feel like they’re always going for the same piece of track on the outside when paired together, particularly at home and often get in each other’s way! To be honest the way he’s been going I’d have put cam at 5, he’s been beating everyone so would make little difference to him where he’s put

Personally I would have gone King at 5  Lawson 3 or 4 Heeps 3 or 4 and Nuts at 2. Especially for this away meeting

Edited by Baldyman

I dont like King and Heeps as a pairing, both ride the same lines.... so for me I'd just swap Nuts and Cam. The riding order is in fact average order with highest at 1 and lowest at 7. That has got to be a 1st.....

• Like 1