Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Panthers v Witches 1/7/19 Premiership

5 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

What's happened to Kennett?

Says he is not fit enough to ride after crash at Edinburgh Friday, must of had a reaction after his match yesterday.

51 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I love opinions,, the more the merrier,,, but I don't see Lawson scoring that low or Kennett that high

Well kennett won’t be getting any points now he’s not even coming!! I had based it purely looking at the fours a week or so ago lawson 2 from 2 rides Eddie 6 from 2 rides! 

Having said that I’m sure Richard can and I sincerely hope he will score more than that, just looked at his score last time at pboro and it was 9 so hopefully he can do that again and offset the likely lower score of Ayres than what I expected Eddie to score!!

25 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

What's happened to Kennett?

He was clearly struggling in a couple of his rides at Arlington yesterday for Eastie so I'm not supprised that he isn't riding today.

I wouldn't worry too much about Ayres, he is bubbling full of confidence at the moment and that is when he rattles in loads of points so reckon he could be good for 6+ tonight.....as for the Tom Selleck moustache he gets less points for that :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bash said:

Says he is not fit enough to ride after crash at Edinburgh Friday, must of had a reaction after his match yesterday.

Edinburgh? Thought it was Scunthorpe... 

You're right it was my mistake.

This is a must win for us having already dropped 5 points at home. It will be close but think Ipswich will miss Kennett at reserve. Prediction Panthers 47 Witches 43.

Edited by Stiltonpanther

Looks like this meeting has all started going the panthers way with Bates out and Kennett out

I see Johnson pulled another rabbit out of his hat in Starke tonight!...he did get lucky with Wells last time but one good guest in 20 ain't bad I suppose...oops better not say too much as I will be one of those keyboard warriors that knows nothing!

Wow,,,, just cos you got away with it first time Anderson,,, you make it even more blatent second time,,,,, awful riding

• Like 1

Hospital visit for Hans it is, may aswell call the season tbh.