British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Panthers v Witches 1/7/19 Premiership

Just now, Panthers89 said:

Hospital visit for Hans it is, may aswell call the season tbh. 

I did that when the team was ripped apart. Not been to a meeting anywhere this year, i'm done with it all....

7 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I did that when the team was ripped apart. Not been to a meeting anywhere this year, i'm done with it all....

Me also mate one person owning 3 teams in a league only containing 7 teams is just not right whatever spin Johnson puts on it.

• Thanks 1

Updates says it was an awful crash.  The paramedic gone to hospital with Andersen so the meeting is suspended until he gets back.    A sad part of the sport.

Desperate move by Hans...TBF he shouldn't have even been in the race after he cleared King out..hope he's ok.

• Like 1

Just now, Lukas said:

Desperate move by Hans...TBF he shouldn't have even been in the race after he cleared King out..hope he's ok.

It shows he was trying his best.     What did he do to Heeps that caused the crash

1 minute ago, Mark said:

It shows he was trying his best.     What did he do to Heeps that caused the crash

Nurse - medication needed :o

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

He tried to ride through him... t boned him going into 3rd bend 

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

He t boned him with a reckless move

1 minute ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

He tried to ride through him... t boned him going into 3rd bend 

Ta.  Hope both riders are OK. 

He was certainly trying his best,, after not sticking Danny in the fence hard enough.    Awful, disgusting desperate move that was never going to work. 

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He was certainly trying his best,, after not sticking Danny in the fence hard enough.    Awful, disgusting desperate move that was never going to work. 

I have seen Andersen ride a lot over the last 15 years.  A hard rider who gives his all but not unfair would be my opinion.  Everyone makes errors of judgement time to time.

• Like 1

I've also seen him race all his carrer here,,,, and have seen him make some shocking movies,,,, the second one was a shocker,,, 

• Like 1

Johnson's a tactical genius bringing Starke in to complete his 0000..awful Panthers performance....season is over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lukas said:

Johnson's a tactical genius bringing Starke in to complete his 0000..awful Panthers performance....season is over.

For me the season was over the day Chapman bought the club and he certainly won't see any of my money .

• Like 2