British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Panthers v Witches 1/7/19 Premiership

17 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Shutting the door when the other rider was still on the threshold - thats not racing in my book

Lawson couldve continued to 'race' but may well well have followed Hans to hospital had he chosen to....

Not a cat in hells chance he would have gone round the outside - Lawson rode for us some years back - he was a good gater but only ever made inside passes - didn’t seem to know the outside existed which on this track was very frustrating to watch.  

58 minutes ago, maneacat said:

Not a cat in hells chance he would have gone round the outside - Lawson rode for us some years back - he was a good gater but only ever made inside passes - didn’t seem to know the outside existed which on this track was very frustrating to watch.  

Just as well really because there was not a cat in hells chance he could as Rohan wouldve ensured him a visit to the fence or worse.....

5 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Just as well really because there was not a cat in hells chance he could as Rohan wouldve ensured him a visit to the fence or worse.....

Think you are getting Rohan confused with Hans :wink::wink:

36 minutes ago, maneacat said:

Think you are getting Rohan confused with Hans :wink::wink:

Ive never been a Hans fan for that reason - even when he was a Witch

Hope there is positive news re Hans soon. Would never want to see any rider hurt however they put themselves about

• Like 1

Rohan out of order again today accusing Ipswich fans of cheering the Hans crash

Thats a total lie. There were initial boos and berations for a crazy move causing the crash which soon changed to respectful silence when the gravity of the situation kicked in

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Thats a total lie. There were initial boos and berations for a crazy move causing the crash which soon changed to respectful silence when the gravity of the situation kicked in

Rohan the Triggenator :D

19 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Nobody wants anyone hurt and everyone knows that. You describe the standard response to such matters although some idiot always gets upset over it. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I never heard any cheers. Can't comment on Tungate because I haven't seen anything from him and am not interested anyway, but there doesn't seem much love lost between him and Ippo, or vice versa - Bloody good at the EoES though.

Edited by Crump99

17 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Because some people pay it., although not a lot of Peterborough fans do as it’s too expensive.

4.70 a pint is about average these days , it's not Wetherspoons is it.

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Ive never been a Hans fan for that reason - even when he was a Witch

Hope there is positive news re Hans soon. Would never want to see any rider hurt however they put themselves about

I hope Hans will be ok, always liked him personally not dirty just hard, just trying to do the best for his team, never seen Tungate being dirty either so to say he would have done a Nicki Pedersen on Lawson doesn't seem fair to me but as I wasn't there can't really comment on the actual incident.

38 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You know Rohan,,,, he is well know for  turning the heat up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well Rohan did venture towards us on the back straight , very kind of him to come close to the fence as its very easy to get muddled up with what people are saying over the noise of the bikes and speakers

I think he was raising his middle finger at us which  I took that he was pointing at our wonderful noisy selections of horns and wondered where he might be able to obtain one. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So the bloke sitting 3 rows behind me was just berating when he shouted 

"Yes, f@£king serves him right" 

Edited by Isotonic

1 minute ago, Isotonic said:

So the bloke sitting 3 rows behind me was just berating when he shouted 

"Yes, f@£king serves him right" 

Nope - wouldnt condone that at all 

Rohan however tweeted specifically about an individual within our group and we were on the start of back straight just off bend 2

One thing I hate about speedway is it has far to many self righteous fans,,,, some panthers fans cheered when Danny came down,,,, oh but that's okay cos I'm a self righteous tw#t.  It happens everywhere by some of all teams fans.  

As already mentioned by others,, no one really wants to see anyone injured, who ever the rider is,,,,but sometimes,,, just sometimes,,, some fans would be not so upset when it's certain riders 

• Like 3