1. Chris Harris 6.95

2. Richard Lawson 6.89

3. Danny King 6.51

4. Cameron Heeps 6.00

5. Krystian Pieszczek 5.71

6. Edward Kennett 5.71

7. Jake Allen 5.43

Edited by ZagarRacing

Witches to hit 60 which gets a bonus of a pair of Nike Air Max and Ralph Lauren T-shirt each:)

Who cares about the speedway,,, what I wanna know is, I need to take some cakes to work,, should I take a mixture of donuts,,,, although most like the jam ones,,,, muffins? Don't really like them myself,,,, and they are normally the last to go.   Or should I be looking into other options.  

Never been to Swindon, is it a muddy stadium? Just wondering in terms of whether I’d get away with white trainers or not!?

not sure how good a level of guest Swindon will be able to get for Nielsen? He had a nasty one last night doubt he’ll be fit

2 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Never been to Swindon, is it a muddy stadium? Just wondering in terms of whether I’d get away with white trainers or not!?

not sure how good a level of guest Swindon will be able to get for Nielsen? He had a nasty one last night doubt he’ll be fit

If the back straight toilets still exist and are used, do take your wellies in a carrier bag because white trainers in there would be a disaster!

• Like 1

What’s wrong with coming out of the aforementioned toilets only with a slight design change?  

White trainers with a yellow stripe down each side. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, semion said:

What’s wrong with coming out of the aforementioned toilets only with a slight design change?  

White trainers with a yellow stripe down each side. 

You will need hi-glo trainers with sparkling lights on if you do not want to end up with that  

I don’t know how we make it through a week without a trainers thread. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Who cares about the speedway,,, what I wanna know is, I need to take some cakes to work,, should I take a mixture of donuts,,,, although most like the jam ones,,,, muffins? Don't really like them myself,,,, and they are normally the last to go.   Or should I be looking into other options.  

Lets just say i can see a pile of muffins from someone who brought birthday cakes on friday but i see no doughnuts. Just load up on jam, custard and iced rings and you can't go wrong.

Just now, Icicle said:

Cold  (or even warm) custard is horrible..

I would happily fill a swimming pool with cold custard

The other half bought some cold custard tarts the other day, the dog enjoyed them.