British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

hagonshocker talking absolute random rubbish

1 hour ago, ArthurRudge said:

You look like John fkn Craven

My photo was taken at Wimbledon when I was presenting trophies to the Superstox final first three. 

Hahahaha I'm famous!!! Currently talking random rubbish AT Blunsdon......Dan Green where are you?????? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Hahahaha I'm famous!!! Currently talking random rubbish AT Blunsdon......Dan Green where are you?????? 

All alone in his bedroom,,, playing his one arm bandit,, whilst looking at pictures on his ceiling of danish speedway riders 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Jesus creepers,,,, now there's something that shouldn't be seen on anyone's feet,,,, even worse with socks,,,,, total fashion failure 

I think Crocs with socks has to be the way forward for a certain Troll like individual?

31 minutes ago, 65Sarge said:

I think Crocs with socks has to be the way forward for a certain Troll like individual?

Don't forget his Purple Chinos

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 65Sarge said:

I know a bloke that used to ride his motorbike with crocks on... He was a prat. Flip flops look cooler.

Why can you get shoes in even half sizes but socks only in small, medium or large & often a funny fit??

Edited by Icicle

1 minute ago, Icicle said:

Why can you get shoes in even half sizes but socks only in small, medium or large & often a funny fit??

Cos men lie about their size most of the time!

But you stand on your feet ; not lie on them........I know, I know.....

13 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

You look like John fkn Craven

14 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

I touch myself

Mr Green where were you tonight??? there was some great racing at the Abbey  were you to busy with your left hand to attend!!! god what a weirdo you are .!!!!

• Like 1

Going by his name,,, I wonder if he uses Olive oil when indulging in left hand activities 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Mr Green where were you tonight??? there was some great racing at the Abbey  were you to busy with your left hand to attend!!! god what a weirdo you are .!!!!

Which one though Zagar Racing, Reading Racers, Debbs, J C Fan and umpteen other troll names Dan Green uses 

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Baldyman said:

All alone in his bedroom,,, playing his one arm bandit,, whilst looking at pictures on his ceiling of danish speedway riders 

Shining the dolphins nose and frantically tryng to think of a new name that won't be rumbled.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Which one though Zagar Racing, Reading Racers, Debbs, J C Fan and umpteen other troll names Dan Green uses 

If all of its Aliases bought tickets for Cardiff they'd fill the upper tier 

• Like 3

But back to more important subjects--Which to have'' Beans or Peas with Fish & Chips??