British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Premiership- Swindon Robins v Ipswich Witches. 04/07/19.

7 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

What ward did you just escape from.???? god you are a saddo.

Its another account of Jeremy Corbyn Fan and whatever other names it uses... 

• Like 5

Just now, BWitcher said:

Its another account of Jeremy Corbyn Fan and whatever other names it uses... 

I have lost count of how many names he has had he is the Spurs fan right.,,,,

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

I have lost count of how many names he has had he is the Spurs fan right.,,,,

The same guy mate....The Artiste formerly known as.....well just about every sad weirdo that trolls on here. Is it a bird.....is it the daughter of a former owner/sponsor ....is it a computer virus ....no it's 'Dan Green' the chemically unbalanced one who pretends to have moved to Swindon , eh Dan why don't you ever rock up at Blunsdon? Weird 

53 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

The same guy mate....The Artiste formerly known as.....well just about every sad weirdo that trolls on here. Is it a bird.....is it the daughter of a former owner/sponsor ....is it a computer virus ....no it's 'Dan Green' the chemically unbalanced one who pretends to have moved to Swindon , eh Dan why don't you ever rock up at Blunsdon? Weird 

Faked a family member's death on the Reading Forum donkeys years back.  Unhinged is an understatement

• Like 1

Looks like someone is trying to corrupt this official thread,,, as their one under another name isn't doing so well.   Does this forum not have rules against multi alias? Or in this case multi multi multi multi multi multi multi alias. 

• Like 2

Hollywood could make a film about someone with multiple personalities ( term used loosely in this case) Oh hold on, they have? What a sad freak.... anyway back to the Official topic lol.........home win because we're not hopeless as the freak suggests, :drink:

Edited by noggin

Would be more than happy with a point but no points at all wouldn’t be a disaster. 

We had 3 consecutive away meetings, Peterborough, this and Belle Vue before we ride again at home. 

Before Peterborough if you’d said we’d take a point from each to keep us ticking along I think most would probably have taken it. 

We took 4 away from the Showground so anything from this and Belle Vue would be an added bonus. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Faked a family member's death on the Reading Forum donkeys years back.  Unhinged is an understatement

Yeah he still has that on its Facebook account....a very strange individual

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Would be more than happy with a point but no points at all wouldn’t be a disaster. 

We had 3 consecutive away meetings, Peterborough, this and Belle Vue before we ride again at home. 

Before Peterborough if you’d said we’d take a point from each to keep us ticking along I think most would probably have taken it. 

We took 4 away from the Showground so anything from this and Belle Vue would be an added bonus. 

Sounds familiar 

48-42

Doyle 13

Bellego 4

Jensen 8

Ellis 6

Batchelor 12

Perks 3

Guest 2

----‐--------‐--------‐------‐---‐

Harris 7

Lawson 6

King 6

Heeps 7

Pieczek 6

Kennet 4

Allen 6

Number 7 for Swindon is Todd Kurtz

I fear that we are in for a defeat here which we can't afford. The reserves will get massively outscored so if any of the top 5 are off then we have had it.

25 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I fear that we are in for a defeat here which we can't afford. The reserves will get massively outscored so if any of the top 5 are off then we have had it.

Which goes back to why I would have preferred a stronger reserve when we could have made the change, Rasser at reserve would compensate for this. Reserves points win you matches.

• Like 1

47-43 to the Robins

• Like 1

A tough one as Eddie on good form could clean up at reserve & if Heeps keeps up his form then a bad night for one of the top 5 will cost The Robins a win.

Not expecting much from Todd Kurtz or many points.