British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

20 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I’d pretty much agree with that. Maybe that’s his level now or he will untap the next level as he has been a slow burner.

very similar to doyley and looked what happened  to Jason :t:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

very similar to doyley and looked what happened  to Jason :t:

Exactly:t: 

3 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

And Gavan will be on with the stats 

I swear Gav must spend his whole day looking up stats to back up the fact that Poole are made stronger or the oppo made weaker by certain situations!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Lynn are not at full strength Nicol is out

Andersen who got 6+1 last time is replaced by Lambert who has scored 2 and 1 in his last 2 visits

Apparantly Palm Toft is a track expert but he hasnt won any race at Poole in his last 15 rides

Last time Holder and Kurtz got 10 between them......i would expect Holder and Masters to double that.......10-15 point home win with the form Klindt and Josh are in

Stato, stato, stato

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Stato, stato, stato

Someone showing an interest in the sport on a speedway discussion forum and that's all you can come up with.

Very sad.

• Like 2

Whatever the stats are Poole are weaker without Kurtz in my opinion, not much if Masters performs as he should but guests don't usually perform like they do for their own clubs. Thankfully Jack seems to be going well lately and I believe he is friends with Masters so that should help.

8 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Someone showing an interest in the sport on a speedway discussion forum and that's all you can come up with.

Very sad.

You putting people down is equally as sad tbh. In the posters previous post they make a good point.

10 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Very sad.

Here he is. Ready for an argument as normal.

Stato is light hearted banter based on the former cult bbc2 show fantasy football. Absolutely no malice in my comment to Gav so get a grip. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You putting people down is equally as sad tbh. In the posters previous post they make a good point.

Haha don't worry about me. He prob wants a 10 page argument but it won't happen with me. Just like to dip in and out of the Gav/Shov responses as they amuse me.

Yes i do always look at previous meetings and how riders fair on certain tracks.....doesnt always work out but its a guide

As i said if it was say Thorssell , or Lawson or Jorgensen or Nicholls or Hans Andersen (as examples) i would say that Poole would be weaker. As its Masters i dont think it affects Poole that much

As i also said before the usual suspects jump on me is that Poole need to get the reserve replacements right....but they will be up against Simon Lambert not Andersen who seemed to like Poole last time

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

I honestly dont know

Masters for Kurtz on the basis of how they usually go is not making a differance

If Poole get in weaker reserves than Covatti and NBJ thats a different story

NBJ is riding after illness and Wells for Covatti is a very weak replacement .

Max for masters.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yes i do always look at previous meetings and how riders fair on certain tracks.....doesnt always work out but its a guide

As i said if it was say Thorssell , or Lawson or Jorgensen or Nicholls or Hans Andersen (as examples) i would say that Poole would be weaker. As its Masters i dont think it affects Poole that much

As i also said before the usual suspects jump on me is that Poole need to get the reserve replacements right....but they will be up against Simon Lambert not Andersen who seemed to like Poole last time

No it doesn't like Luke Becker getting 3 points on Monday.

52 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Might help if I had 'put someone down'. 

As for his previous post, Criticising someone for providing reasoning for their argument is a good point? 

52 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Here he is. Ready for an argument as normal.

Stato is light hearted banter based on the former cult bbc2 show fantasy football. Absolutely no malice in my comment to Gav so get a grip. 

Fair enough if that's the case.