British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

37 minutes ago, Jason.C said:

Absolute filth by cook there on josh. Left no racing room and stuffed him into the pit gate fence at high speed. Should be investigated and fined. 

After hearing/ reading  the comments from Josh at the presser, do you still want him punished ?

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

After hearing/ reading  the comments from Josh at the presser, do you still want him punished ?

Where are these posted please? 

41 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Filthy Cook dirty riding in heat 15. Rightly thrown out. 

40 minutes ago, Jason.C said:

Absolute filth by cook there on josh. Left no racing room and stuffed him into the pit gate fence at high speed. Should be investigated and fined. 

:nono:Some bumps still there obviously,still throwing riders off their line occasionally.

1 minute ago, Jason.C said:

Page 13

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

:nono:Some bumps still there obviously,still throwing riders off their line occasionally.

Only Cook it seems and didn't he used to do motocross? 

3 minutes ago, Jason.C said:

From Grajczonek at the press conference, 'Cookie hit the bumps, came across the turn, took me out, apologised'.

No further action. Case closed.:lol:

Page 13

18 minutes ago, semion said:

Poole 3 points Lynn 0. As most expected.

On to the next meeting.

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not far off though. A few more from the engine room would of got us a point. 

Same old story, not enough points lower down the order or from reserve. A few more than the 35 I expected but ultimately no match points. Not good enough. 

As for heat 15, maybe Cook hit the pothole which he put a picture of on Instagram during the track walk. 

Cook went charging up the inside of bend one. It is still a bit bumpy there. He carried too much speed into the corner and nailed Josh.

No point getting upset about it.  Josh was fine with it as Cook apologised.

Edited by CB252

Well a very good meeting on an excellent surface. Poole track getting back to it’s best now and some real close heats. A few more meetings to build up racing lines and we will have a track to be proud of.

Kings Lynn turned out to be a two man team and got their just deserts of coming away empty handed.:P

Whilst Pirates don’t have the top end firepower of Lambert or Cook, we make up with strength in depth. Our engine room is capable and hard hitting. I believe it’s pretty obvious to everyone now that Poole are the team to beat. Again. And when our replacement for Worrall comes in, hopefully it will make us even stronger.

For Poole:

Masters. Flat and not fired up. Mediocre at best sorry to say.

Klindt. Just gets better and better. So fast. Best season? Always chucks in one duffer. 

Josh. Best season. Just improves every week and the move he pulled in heat 15 was as sublime as the move he pulled in heat 3 at NSS. Cook had no answer other than to stuff him in the fence.

Holder. Struggled to compete with Lambert and Cook. Had a great battle with Palm Toft.

Wells. Did his job. Should be picked up by some team very soon.

NBJ battled for his points and threw away a paid second when his bike failed on the last bend.

Lynn.

Lambert was excellent. Absolutely adores the Poole track. Sign him for next season please.

Palm Toft took his time to get going. One titanic struggle with Holder.

Riss was very poor.

Jorgensen was poor. No idea why he withdrew.

Cook was good but saw the red rag in heat 15 and stuffed Josh. Crowd incensed. Ref agreed.

Kerr has had far bette meetings at Poole.

Ayres out of his depth which was a suprise after what was said about him before the meeting.

So an easy win for the rampant Pirates. The return is live on BT sports on Monday evening, which save a horrible and very long trip.

oh, and by the way. Pirates are top of the league!:cheers:

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Only Cook it seems and didn't he used to do motocross? 

That's irrelevant if only Cook hit them.Your own rider said bumps still remain thats what i am getting at.Don't know why you keep trying to twist my posts.

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Same old story, not enough points lower down the order or from reserve. A few more than the 35 I expected but ultimately no match points. Not good enough. 

As for heat 15, maybe Cook hit the pothole which he put a picture of on Instagram during the track walk. 

Love to see that picture,don't do Instagram.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Totally agree regarding the middle order and reserves. Up and down, with most of it being down.

If that's the case, then fair enough. Unfortunately, it looked like a horrendous over zealous move on cook's part which put a stop to an exciting race that was developing.  

Glad josh walked away unscathed. 

Just now, tellboy said:

That's irrelevant if only Cook hit them.Your own rider said bumps still remain thats what i am getting at.Don't know why you keep trying to twist my posts.

Love to see that picture,don't do Instagram.

Same here.

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

NBJ has suspected appendicitis.

He came around with a collection bucket just ten mins earlier and seemed ok, though he did look gaunt.

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Nothing threw Cook off his line but a rage that told him to stuff Grajczonek to the fence. He knew what he was doing. Josh being diplomatic. Filthy move by Cook. We all saw it.