British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nothing threw Cook off his line but a rage that told him to stuff Grajczonek to the fence. He knew what he was doing. Josh being diplomatic. Filthy move by Cook. We all saw it.

Steve you don't see anything outside of Poole,fact.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Steve you don't see anything outside of Poole,fact.

I saw Kings Lynn tonight. Other than your top two they were crap.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nothing threw Cook off his line but a rage that told him to stuff Grajczonek to the fence. He knew what he was doing. Josh being diplomatic. Filthy move by Cook. We all saw it.

Or honest maybe.. ? Haven't seen it, but you do have a habit of getting carried away. Like last season you wanted Lambo banned for posting a pic of a few gallons of oil that some bloke come out and chucked on the track. Saying it come from the tractor. When a Poole fan watched him chuck it and posted it, you said he should of kept his mouth shut !!!

Your tints are wayyyy to blue. And I have a good memory :P

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I saw Kings Lynn tonight. Other than your top two they were crap.

You can say what you want i will still stand by my comment.You are one of most biased posters towards their own club that posts on here.Shame really.

• Like 1

Only Cook knows if he nailed Josh G or hit a hole. Not for people in the crowd to say ‘he definitely saw red’ etc when only one person in the stadium could know for certain. 

• Like 1

Just now, tellboy said:

You can say what you want i will still stand by my comment.You are one of most biased posters towards their own club that posts on here.Shame really.

I am biased?  Of course I am! I support Poole Pirates and am not interested in being anything other than totally biased. The current League Champs! Nothing to be ashamed of. 

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

And some wonder why people have a pop at Poole on here. A lot of it is to do with Shovvy, and his silly biased posts.. But never mind, there top of the league you know. Hope NBJ is ok. 

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Only Cook knows if he nailed Josh G or hit a hole. Not for people in the crowd to say ‘he definitely saw red’ etc when only one person in the stadium could know for certain. 

It was a pre-meditated move. He knew what he was doing. He didn’t “accidentally” knock Josh off. Anyway it’s now all been dealt with Ref chucked Cook out.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

" Filth from Cook ",

"Cook filthy rider " should be investigated " ....

Turns out to be completely different story , courtesy of Josh G 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

And some wonder why people have a pop at Poole on here. A lot of it is to do with Shovvy, and his silly biased posts.. But never mind, there top of the league you know. Hope NBJ is ok. 

Lol! I don’t give a flying fig what you or anyone else thinks. Up the Pirates! Top of the league, baby!:cheers:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It was a pre-meditated move. He knew what he was doing. He didn’t “accidentally” knock Josh off. Anyway it’s now all been dealt with Ref chucked Cook out.

As I said, one person knows for certain and it ain’t you. 

But a stadium of fans knew what they saw.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

But a stadium of fans knew what they saw.

What they thought they saw, given Josh's words ..... you lot need to go to the press conference ...

Good meeting despite the lengthy delay. Cook and Lambert head and shoulders above the Poole team. Cook should have been more patient in ht15 he would have got Grajczonek over the remaining race. KL let down by a soft centre of Riss and Jorgensen.

• Like 1