British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

Why do people let a half head like Shovvy wind them up?  I would suggest he was breast fed as a child  and wishes he still was.  Whatever it is there is surely something not quite right with him.  

I think we should all show a little compassion toward him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, acef said:

I have personally watched a video of a huge hole on bend 3.

You are way beyond delusion. I'm not making this up to be critical, with my own eyes I saw it.

Now clearly Lambert and Cook were not at all happy about it, you wouldn't be would you?

The state of some of the English track is frankly disgraceful and poole are leading the way. Whatever work they have done isn't satisfactory given there is already a galing chasm on the bend.

Why did he remove the video, maybe an old video i don't know. Cook took him out on the second bend and if Josh says bumps may have been a contributing factor then i accept that but Craig has apologised which he wouldn't do if he didn't think it was his fault. Both riders don't want to make it an issue or fall out over it.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, semion said:

Why do people let a half head like Shovvy wind them up?  I would suggest he was breast fed as a child  and wishes he still was.  Whatever it is there is surely something not quite right with him.  

I think we should all show a little compassion toward him. 

He had a little knock on the head i believe, that is why he stopped supporting Swindon and changed clubs i wonder if he supported Poole when they were bottom of the league??

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Why did he remove the video, maybe an old video i don't know. Cook took him out on the second bend and if Josh says bumps may have been a contributing factor then i accept that but Craig has apologised which he wouldn't do if he didn't think it was his fault. Both riders don't want to make it an issue or fall out over it.  

The video was from last night.

Josh and Craig get on very well, would imagine they dont want to make a big deal out of it.

I just wonder if the incident had been round the other way what the story line would have been :t:

I've actually just checked his Instagram. He hasn't deleted it, it's still there.

It's on his story teller, not in the pictures.

If certain people dont know how to use instagram I'd suggest they fix that first before popping off on here suggesting the video is false.

• Haha 1

Just looked at Craig Instagram - video is still there to see on his story, I’ve taken a screenshot so have a still, if anyone knows how to take the resolution down so it’s a small enough file to post on here let me know how and I will post here, alternatively dm me an email and I’ll send it to you for viewing pleasure!

His Instagram handle is craigcook111 - click on his profile pic in top left of the page and it’ll bring up the story with video where you can still see it if you can work it out!

https://instagram.com/craigcook111?igshid=1ub1bay2tlgop

Edited by 89buttons

5 hours ago, scottyfan said:

Could you tell us where exactly this photo/video is on Craig’s instagram page as the only photo I can see at Poole tonight is Craig leading Sam Masters.....There is certainly NO PICTURE OR VIDEO of a “HUGE HOLE” on bend 3!!!!!!!:mad:

You need to learn how to use the instagram platform before making statements like that.

It is still there for all to see.

Anyone, poole fan or not, who suggests there isn't a whole is either on the WUM or just delusional and doesnt want to acknowledge the poole track issues.

From the work they did and the pictures I saw, they just bladed the top surface which isn't enough when the issues run to the base.

In the winter it needs ripping up entirely and completely relaying. It's the only way to solve the issues.

Yeah I’ve got his account. I just can’t see a video

1 minute ago, daz9100 said:

Yeah I’ve got his account. I just can’t see a video

You need to click on his profile picture, behind that is where the story teller is kept.

• Like 2