British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

3 hours ago, Warriors said:

A bit harsh as I'm a Lynn fan supporting the riders regarding the hole, I'll make it easier for you to understand, to get rid of the hole completely you wouldhave to go down to base and blade it out, and not just keep filling it in, does that make it easier for you.

Clueless arent you. So do us all a favour, shut it. Gobs-t

40 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Attack the post not the poster.:shock:

• Like 4

Be a bit more civil that answer is awful you dont do our club any favours starry

Edited by ray c
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Attack the post not the poster.:shock:

I'm afraid he doesn't know how, what's the saying "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, rather than speak and remove all doubt"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes it does, why apologise if you didn't mean it.

I take it when you knock into someone you don't apologise and tell them to watch where they're going. 

That's a very rude individual that does that

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Remember when I got a ban for that 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes it does, why apologise if you didn't mean it.

This is strange logic.

It is more common to apologise for something you don't mean than something you did surely!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Digging their hole in to the freshly watered shale and making a hole is easy enough to do.

Me thinks fans are trying to deflect the defeat Lynn suffered. Track rode great.

There was something different in that hole, looks like stones or something ..... It's not normal shale/clay mix ....

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, but if you move out the area I can see why it changes slightly. 

Why ?? if I moved Swindon win draw, lose would always be my team god in my lifetime Swindon have had some crap sides.Lisa.With Steve yes maybe have Poole as his second team but surely your roots means something ??? maybe not.!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

How you haven't been sparked out by anyone over the years astounds me.  As others have said, you do Poole and yourself no favours whatsoever.

All this abuse comes out of your mouth, but god forbid anyone who mentions your illness and you go off reporting people left and right.  

Incredible really.

23 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Why ?? if I moved Swindon win draw, lose would always be my team god in my lifetime Swindon have had some crap sides.Lisa.With Steve yes maybe have Poole as his second team but surely your roots means something ??? maybe not.!!!!

Depends on a lot of things I guess. How long you supported them before you moved? How much you support them? 

But I get what you mean, was a fan originally from Manchester who lives in Poole, who supports BV whenever they are at Poole and supports Poole the rest of the time. All his kids support Poole though :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

I take it when you knock into someone you don't apologise and tell them to watch where they're going. 

That's a very rude individual that does that

Yes ok fair enough 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

This is strange logic.

It is more common to apologise for something you don't mean than something you did surely!

Yes ok fair enough 

• Like 1

I see Simon Lambert was fit to ride tonight 

6 hours ago, Aviator said:

He complains about everything and anything, that’s why he got dumped by two clubs and a very supportive (until recently) sponsor. In his tiny little world “it’s everybody else’s fault other than his own”. Can’t wait until he is cannon fodder for the Russians and Poles in the SON. Especially if bikes and fuel are the subject of thorough scrutiny!!!

I'm sorry, but that's a load of tosh.

• Like 1