British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

44 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

NBJ back is good but Wells rather have Becker or Rasmus Jensen 

Swindon might be a bit put out by that as they'll need him big time against Ipswich!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Should be comfortable for Poole

Covatti at home 3,7,3,10,2,3,4

Apart from one meeting against the weak reserves of Swindon he has done nowhere near good enough at home.....Poole fans wanted him gone a short while back

If Wells gets 5 he will have done the same as Nico, though im sure the Poole big mouth would say Covatti would get double figures...........

Poole in current form should take this comfortably by 15 or more

I don't know who wanted Covatti gone, I know he's has had a couple of poor meetings but he was really coming in to some good form so he will be badly missed especially with only Wells as a guest. I agree we should win but not by much with the reserves we have. I think Covatti would get at a good score, he is way better than Kings Lynn reserves.

17 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Swindon might be a bit put out by that as they'll need him big time against Ipswich!!!!

Yeah forgot that but surely there is someone better than wells available.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I don't know who wanted Covatti gone, I know he's has had a couple of poor meetings but he was really coming in to some good form so he will be badly missed especially with only Wells as a guest. I agree we should win but not by much with the reserves we have. I think Covatti would get at a good score, he is way better than Kings Lynn reserves.

He has had 2 decent scores recently both away 9 at Wolves and 7 at Peterborough

At home he has got 3 and 4 more often than not.

Im not sure he is that bigger miss at home and i would say Lewis Kerr would have the beating of Covatti on current form

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yeah forgot that but surely there is someone better than wells available.

Thats what the Peterborough fans thought when he guested for them and then top scored

If Wells gets 5 then its job done

14 minutes ago, Gavan said:

He has had 2 decent scores recently both away 9 at Wolves and 7 at Peterborough

At home he has got 3 and 4 more often than not.

Im not sure he is that bigger miss at home and i would say Lewis Kerr would have the beating of Covatti on current form

Kerr wouldn't have the beating of Covatti at Poole in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Thats what the Peterborough fans thought when he guested for them and then top scored

If Wells gets 5 then its job done

He should have the beating of Nicol and I hope NBJ is better than he had been prior to illness.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He should have the beating of Nicol and I hope NBJ is better than he had been prior to illness.

Not Nicol its Simon Lambert

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh good says Nicol on Poole website.

Really:blink:,knocked unconscious and a broken collarbone at the weekend thanks to Josh Bates;).It's not very Oh good when a rider gets injured.

39 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Really:blink:,knocked unconscious and a broken collarbone at the weekend thanks to Josh Bates;).It's not very Oh good when a rider gets injured.

Don't be ridiculous I just meant I would rather S Lambert rode nothing to do with being pleased that Nicol is injured. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

52 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Don't be ridiculous I just meant I would rather S Lambert rode nothing to do with being pleased that Nicol is injured. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

Yes i know i should have known better sorry FB.I was just a bit annoyed that you found that on the Poole website,they really should have known that a rider was injured surely.I thought most people did,with the odd exception obviously:wink:

59 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I thought Wells was injured?

Good point, not sure where though, haven't seen it reported.

Edited by foreverblue

39 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Yes i know i should have known better sorry FB.I was just a bit annoyed that you found that on the Poole website,they really should have known that a rider was injured surely.I thought most people did,with the odd exception obviously:wink:

So many injuries at the moment .