British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON finals Togliatti Sat/Sun July 20th/21st Live on BT Sport

5 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

I really hope they (Tai and Scotty) comment on that fact. Yes Polish riders can hop over the boarder etc. But we could have had another rider head out there.

Visa ‘s are the problem if you are not organised.

8 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

I really hope they (Tai and Scotty) comment on that fact. Yes Polish riders can hop over the boarder etc. But we could have had another rider head out there.

BIT more than a hop and not sure how easy it is for Polish riders to acquire a Russian visa. Does anyone know what everyone in the GP party actually does?

2 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

BIT more than a hop and not sure how easy it is for Polish riders to acquire a Russian visa. Does anyone know what everyone in the GP party actually does?

I'm sure Rossiter said he had someone keeping an eye on the programme (probably watch with mother)

• Haha 1

I did read that Dan had his visa in place and was ready to fly over there if Cookie hadn't recovered from his illness last week. You would have though they'd have had him over there, just in case. 

17 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Oh come on Philip, there have been seemingly endless pages devoted to the Team GB fitness regime in the Star over the past few months. :wink:

33 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

A hop? Have you seen where it is!

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

A hop? Have you seen where it is!

and if they keep banging on about how they want to make the brand better and succeed at the top, you need to take a rider getting injured into consideration. 

Also I'm hoping its a hop, as Bomber is guesting for us tomorrow night at Wolves.....

So who takes our u21 ride  do we have to do 1 race with 1 rider only 

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Yup

15 minutes ago, lastword said:

Oh come on Philip, there have been seemingly endless pages devoted to the Team GB fitness regime in the Star over the past few months. :wink:

THAT doesn't answer the question ...

8 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

If it`s not done before their last ride in heat 21 it`s the rider in red who can`t go

Be interesting to see which country Rosco favours by only putting one rider against them. A guaranteed one point could make all the difference.

Rosco states Bewley would be next in line and would have been taken but he's not currently fit enough/up to it.  Then take the next man in line, hardly rocket science :blink:

• Like 3

Team GB or whatever it is, P1ss poor should have another rider their, and how embarrassing is this Lambert has lent Harris a engine can't anyone in Harris's pit get a setup to work like ever?? 

• Like 1